'UP MY STREET' HARRY Redknapp on Morelos

Smile

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

And McCoist just panders to the fat mess afterward. 

Even when I see a picture of Ally now it disgusts me, the way he now puts more effort in to playing up to the ridiculous bufoon Brazil than he ever did as manager. especially that stupid grin on his fat face he has nowadays.  Still. all about the money.

Another few years and he'll probably look the same as Brazil too.  Tweedle Dee and Teedle Dum, both of them talking twaddle.

When you think what great footballers they were it really is a travesty they've ended up a pantomime comedy act with no class at all. 

Bingo and well said.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fergie_6 said:

The horrible bastard also said on air he had "no sympathy" for suicide after Robin Williams took his own life, he's got to be on thin ice in that job, more than a few times he has says the wrong thing. 

Hes an arse.

Reminds me of the time they were interviewing gary bushel about a tribute for  bob monkhouse at the baftas and he only asked how Bob was? Long pause, then bushel tells him bob died!!🤣🤣🤣

The red spacehopper then replies 'ive heard 2 different versions'?? 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

because he takes his new masters wage at all costs

Yes

2 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Ally has to be liked by everyone, he wouldn't think of being abrasive even to defend the team he apparently loves.

Yup

36 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It's fucking slander

Aye

23 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Cash 

This.

It was rhetorical but thanks troops 😂👍

McCoist was in pole position to champion Alfs credentials as a fantastic young man  bigging up his foundation and all it does for the people of the town where he was brought up, for a kid just turned 23 that tells me he is an outstanding person with a heart of gold, I assume this was never mentioned.

He is also an outstanding footballer.

5 hours ago, They Gnu said:

His previous manager in Finland didn’t seem to have any problems managing him, maybe because the Finnish Media didn’t hate the team he played for and Finnish refs weren’t desperate to send him off. I’m not buying any of this he’s hard to manage shite.

:tu:

Good post mate ..... your last sentence makes a total mockery .... not that hard really .... of the cunts up here in the media who continue to peddle this untruthful shit ..... like you .... I am not in the market for lies about a young player  who has been targeted by the tarrier scum loving dross who try so hard to be relevant ..... they are all shitting themselves big time and this is their reaction ..... their small mindedness is sickening but very predictable ..... the first signs of a losing mentality.

Viva Alfredo.

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Good post mate ..... your last sentence makes a total mockery .... not that hard really .... of the cunts up here in the media who continue to peddle this untruthful shit ..... like you .... I am not in the market for lies about a young player  who has been targeted by the tarrier scum loving dross who try so hard to be relevant ..... they are all shitting themselves big time and this is their reaction ..... their small mindedness is sickening but very predictable ..... the first signs of a losing mentality.

Viva Alfredo.

🇬🇧

As their fear increases the attacks will become more frequent and vicious, it’s what they’ve always done.

10 hours ago, Smile said:

'UP MY STREET' 

Rangers transfer news: Redknapp says Morelos ‘could set Spurs alight’ after Brazil brands him ‘screwball

HARRY REDKNAPP believes Alfredo Morelos 'could set Spurs alight'.

The Rangers forward has netted 28 goals in 35 appearances so far this season.

NINTCHDBPICT000553090805.jpg?w=620

Tottenham are on the lookout for a new striker after Harry Kane was ruled out for up to four months.

And former Spurs boss Redknapp believes the Colombian would be a good addition to his old side.

Speaking on talkSPORT, host Alan Brazil asked Redknapp: "What about the screwball at Rangers. Are you having him?"

And Redknapp said: "I would take him, yeah. I’d have a go [at signing him].

NINTCHDBPICT000550239386.jpg?w=620

Redknapp believes the Colombian would set Spurs alight

He is right up my street."

Rangers legend Ally McCoist joked: "Listen Harry, if you can handle Paulo Di Canio you could handle Morelos, that’s all I’m saying to you.”

And Redknapp replied: "I’ll have him, I’d love him! He could come and set the place alight, couldn’t he.”

Thats shocking from that alky mess, a boot in the baws he's needing.

In all seriousness our legal team should be all over this and demanding an on air very public apology from this rancid bastard.

Firstly questioning someone's mentality is a huge no go these days. Brazil himself has far more history of instability the background to which is well known. That doesn't give him free reign to slander a young man he's never met.

Secondly he is deliberately (and consistently) demeaning, demonising and devaluing a major asset of ours and we simply shouldn't accept it.

Opinions are one thing but the tarrier mhedia placement are working overtime to minimise the value of Alf on national radio, tv and press every single day whilst bigging up any tarrier who passes a ball straight. This has been going on for far too long and its time SG ripped this fat mess a new one in public and the club took official action with Talksport owners stating libel.

As some pointed out above their prize asset has a criminal record for a very serious offence which has been airbrushed from history while a young man withs many good points is systematically demonised.

Time to get the gloves off and punch some heads

Brazil will die a bitter alky.

He is out of order but the more fuss made about him the more relevant he becomes. Especially to that lot. Anyone who seems to get under our skin even ust a little bit is paraded and elevated to sainthood in their eyes.

Mccoist should be ashamed. But we all know the depths he has went too.

and now hes just the ''Rangers yes guy'' for taig broadcasts to get them hits.  So he also promotes this show to allow a Rangers player to be spoke about in horrible terms. Conributing you may say.

Mccoist should never be allowed back in any capacity. Too be a legend and piss all over the people who grow up worshipping you is shocking.

but then again there are many who get pictures with him everywhere he goes.

Archived