Rangers v Lokomotiv Tashkent

Dave Hedgehog

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tavs goal could do him alot of good going into 2nd half of season. 

This mob beat aberdeen 2 -0 last year btw. 6-1 is probably impressive. 

Uzbekistan i know but unbeaten in 12 games or something like that before they play the famous.

Good job well done now Stranraers turn to get pumped

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I know it was just a training game so hard to read too much into it but if we get an offer for Jones in this window then I would take it. Don't see him featuring much in the second half of the season.

Jones and Murphy need keeped, rid of ojo and barker, looks like might be the first 2 going out the door, mistake by gerrard

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Jones and Murphy need keeped, rid of ojo and barker, looks like might be the first 2 going out the door, mistake by gerrard

Why do you think he will keep Murphy when he can't even get stripped for a friendly? I don't thing Gerrard has handled the Murphy situation well.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I still think that there is a player in Ojo. Murphy and Jones I would move on. Barker may have a bit role to play as we win #55. Just my opinion, of course, and I am often wrong.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I still think that there is a player in Ojo. Murphy and Jones I would move on. Barker may have a bit role to play as we win #55. Just my opinion, of course, and I am often wrong.

Jones has shown more in 45 mins than Ojo and Barker in 4 months... 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why do you think he will keep Murphy when he can't even get stripped for a friendly? I don't thing Gerrard has handled the Murphy situation well.

i dont think he will, surely must be injured. ACL is hard to come back from,  murphys better than jones, barker and ojo.

Ojo is not ours nor adds anything, gerrard wont cost losses as might upset liverpool and obviously contract dictated.

Crazy we have gave barker 3 year deal, should have been 1 year proove yourself deal, has not played consistently last season either so was not match fit, jones looked like coming onto something beofre a stupid red card and in jured himself in the process that has cost him half the season, hes in gerrards bad books, he has pace to kill, dont think the composure is ther.

This is why we splashed £7 million on kent.

Archived