Sign in to follow this  
Dave Hedgehog

Rangers v Lokomotiv Tashkent

Tavs goal could do him alot of good going into 2nd half of season. 

This mob beat aberdeen 2 -0 last year btw. 6-1 is probably impressive. 

Uzbekistan i know but unbeaten in 12 games or something like that before they play the famous.

Good job well done now Stranraers turn to get pumped

MurrayWilson and corkinator like this

Bit of a training game but a good workout nonetheless. Never hurts to score 6 goals, no matter who you're playing.

54 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Signed

Ffs well I suppose you can't get every signing right. Hopefully don't need to see much of him as everytime I have seen him in a Rangers jersey he has been awful.

Thought the youngsters slotted in to the team really well, especially Patterson. Very encouraging. Enjoyed that and we never got out of second gear. No obvious injuries so a good work out all round. 

I know it was just a training game so hard to read too much into it but if we get an offer for Jones in this window then I would take it. Don't see him featuring much in the second half of the season.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I know it was just a training game so hard to read too much into it but if we get an offer for Jones in this window then I would take it. Don't see him featuring much in the second half of the season.

Jones and Murphy need keeped, rid of ojo and barker, looks like might be the first 2 going out the door, mistake by gerrard

JograBear and corkinator like this

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Jones and Murphy need keeped, rid of ojo and barker, looks like might be the first 2 going out the door, mistake by gerrard

Why do you think he will keep Murphy when he can't even get stripped for a friendly? I don't thing Gerrard has handled the Murphy situation well.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I still think that there is a player in Ojo. Murphy and Jones I would move on. Barker may have a bit role to play as we win #55. Just my opinion, of course, and I am often wrong.