***** The Official Rangers v Stranraer Match Thread *****

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

There can't be much more depressing towns in this country than Stranraer fs.

Years ago I went to Stranraer on a promise. Knew the burd from uni. The sex was pish, then my car broke down and had to book into a b&b until car could be towed the next day. 😂😂😂

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Years ago I went to Stranraer on a promise. Knew the burd from uni. The sex was pish, then my car broke down and had to book into a b&b until car could be towed the next day. 😂😂😂

The only thing Stranraer can promise is dread.

Get the strongest team out, we need to hit the ground running with fitness and a solid win by a good margin. The squad must not be caught cold for the St Mirren league game - we must win all domestic games up to the next OF match. The shitty start we had last year after the break must not happen this year.

I once did a day of door to door sales in stranraer back in the day, it really was one of the grimmest places I'd been to. Mental accent down there too.

I'd mix up the team with regulars and fringe players and still expect at least a 3-0 win.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Really don't understand the minority wanting to play the first team. We have FIVE league games in 14 days after this match.

In the summer all I heard was stronger squad, better rotation, this is exactly the game we must play the second string in. Does not matter that we had 10 days rest.

Not to mention the potential risk of injury. Jack, McGregor, Tav, Barisic, Kent must not start this game.

Sharpness?

Archived