***** The Official Rangers v Stranraer Match Thread *****

Think its worrying the lack of quality we have on our bench, that being said I think Patterson is looking a ready made replacement for tav if we keep hold of him and Kennedy thou we saw little of him .. he seems full of energy and pace...asking for the ball and willing to run at players...

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

What mentalists are taking Barker off our hands 🤦🏻‍♂️ 3 year deal ffs 

Dunno, but our new DoF seems quite talented at flushing the floaters.

Just now, bluenoz said:

After three weeks of waiting, that was awful. My knee-jerk reaction is that Jones, Ojo & Barker are rubbish.

No knee jerk. Jones maybe needs time although I’m not convinced but Ojo and Barker are fucking atrocious. 
Barker could be up there with some of our worst ever signings 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

Willing to give Jones a bit more time as coming back from injury, although he's got to start producing. 

Barker lost cause, absolutely shocking signing. Only has pace and can barely use that. 

Ojo is just going backwards. 

Barker was better than Jones so don't get the logic. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Would give jones time to get some fitness but ojo and barker have been awful. Ojo has given us an important European goal and that’s it 

Jones needs the benefit of the doubt. Ojo and Barker are neck and neck to find the worst player of the season. Barker probably edging it at the moment 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Dunno, but our new DoF seems quite talented at flushing the floaters.

Yep after our last one signed that dumpling 😂 glad Allen’s away tbh, had Man City contacts, we get Nemane and Barker while that mob get Frimpong, speaks volumes about his “abilities” tbh, he signed some amount of shite and dishes out bizarre contracts 

5 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Players given a chance to make an impression tonight, only Patterson looked like he was there to give his all, the rest:

Jones - Anonymous

TBF Jones is not one to wear down 10 man trenches. He's lethal on the breakaway, horses for courses.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Big Andy got to live his dream but I hope that's the last I see him in a Rangers shirt.

Good luck to him but he’s brutal- hope he gets a move to a half decent side and gets himself back in the stands 

Whoever told Barker that he could play football, absolute waste of a wage.

3 shots, all well very the bar and can't even beat a player of Stranraer quality.

Same goes for Ojo Halliday and jones, useless as fuck.

Overall, it shows we need to buy as should we be hit by injuries none of these are good enough for the first team.

On the positive side, young Patterson looks good, he will be a classy player in the future.

Archived