Sign in to follow this  
Falcon Punch

Niko Katic - Oh What A Night (Video)

6 hours ago, Misteral said:

Great vid. When he starts I always have a wee bet on Niko scoring anytime. Usually between 10/1 and 14/1 depending on the opposition.  

Had him 22/1 anytime v taigs,  he was actually 50/1 for first goal. 

6 hours ago, Misteral said:

Great vid. When he starts I always have a wee bet on Niko scoring anytime. Usually between 10/1 and 14/1 depending on the opposition.  

I was just going to post the exact same thing. 

22 hours ago, Misteral said:

Won at 22-1 against celtic, posted after the game I always used to put a couple of pounds on Davie Weir to pop up with a goal, it’s now Katic, the way forward...

Blumhoilann likes this

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Won at 22-1 against celtic, posted after the game I always used to put a couple of pounds on Davie Weir to pop up with a goal, it’s now Katic, the way forward...

I used to bet gough quite a bit back in the day, better value.  If a c.b. looks likely to score & Niko certainly looks capable and on video evidence not just with headers . Sods law it might be Goldsons turn? Though he does get on the end of a few headers he seldom looks like scoring.  Perhaps Edmondson if he plays v Stranraer?

Robmc1 likes this

Said it from October last season, still fkd off about the whole worrall contract, same as ojo, mark Allen negotiated these contracts...

Hopefully Wilson does it better.

Niko will make us big money

We've had quite  few great goals scored by our central defenders at the girodome, but I believe Katic's goal supercedes them all and be remembered as one of the great turning points in our club history. 

I can still just watch it again and again,and get goosebumps.

GlasgowsBlue likes this