Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

Shameful article on Morelos

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Anybody see that on the back of that Morelos article the other day The Sun have done an article with a “positive” slant today about the boy who confronted Foderingham on the pitch after the Scottish Cup final in 2016 and how he’s rebuilt his life and how low and bad he felt after it.

These cunts (The Sun) are absolutely fucking shameless and if we have any sense we will ban them from Ibrox.

It's in the Scottish Mail as well. Sick inducing. 🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Anybody see that on the back of that Morelos article the other day The Sun have done an article with a “positive” slant today about the boy who confronted Foderingham on the pitch after the Scottish Cup final in 2016 and how he’s rebuilt his life and how low and bad he felt after it.

These cunts (The Sun) are absolutely fucking shameless and if we have any sense we will ban them from Ibrox.

That's who Broxburn put out to speak to the media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Any true Ranger would defend the club it’s players and it supporters to the hilt these cunts in our boardroom are imposters, self serving bastards. 

 

It was amazing how quick a certain director threatened to pull his advertising from a paper when the story was about a board member. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but Gareth McCauley calling him a loose cannon who he'd know he could easily wind up is a fucking disgrace from a former teammate and so called Rangers fan from birth.

Fucking sickened me (almost) as much as the cunt from the sun that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but Gareth McCauley calling him a loose cannon who he'd know he could easily wind up is a fucking disgrace from a former teammate and so called Rangers fan from birth.

Fucking sickened me (almost) as much as the cunt from the sun that.

Before this season is he wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not the point imo.

Given the context of everything that's going on a former teammate and supposed bear should be keeping his mouth shut and not stoking the fire.

Aye, agree with that tbf, don’t know how that came about though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, agree with that tbf, don’t know how that came about though

No excuses for me.

Basically called him a lazy cunt as well.

The timing's just completely off and adds yet another negative slant with a couple of backhanded compliments.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The hate campaign continues..... what is it - Day 18?

The Sun now reporting he received a third yellow (post-match).

 

Can that even happen? Has this ever happened before? And why is it only coming out now?

Fucking madness!

Dave Hedgehog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Kenny Miller and Gareth McAuley are a pair of pricks. 
 

Gareth McAuley hasn’t been in the same dressing room as Morelos for the best part of a year so fuck his opinion. 
 

Rangers fan from birth my arse. 

Lafferty is a bit of a tool too but the slating Gareth gave him upon signing for Sunderland either seemed a bam up or he meant it.

Must be a bam up. 

Prso's headband likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Can that even happen? Has this ever happened before? And why is only coming out now?

Fucking madness!

Clancy's report would have been received about a fortnight ago. If it were true, I'm sure it would have been mentioned. but this is Scotland so ya never know!

Laudrup1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Can that even happen? Has this ever happened before? And why is it only coming out now?

Fucking madness!

It’s only coming out now because the coordinated campaign against him hadn’t finished. Match report would’ve been in a week (Max) after the game. The yellow draws a line under the whole fucking thing. 

I can’t wait for tomorrow night and to be back talking about the football! 

Laudrup1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Lafferty is a bit of a tool too but the slating Gareth gave him upon signing for Sunderland either seemed a bam up or he meant it.

Must be a bam up. 

Pretty much called him a waster, which is true.

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the "3rd yellow" (if such a thing is even possible) is for the gesture, the last few weeks calling for a ban are even more laughable as I was under the impression if a player had been booked for an incident, no more action could be taken anyway?

BlueKnight87 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

If the "3rd yellow" (if such a thing is even possible) is for the gesture, the last few weeks calling for a ban are even more laughable as I was under the impression if a player had been booked for an incident, no more action could be taken anyway?

If you have been sent off already is it not a second red card you get if you do anything else on the way to the dressing room. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...