Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

Shameful article on Morelos

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you have been sent off already is it not a second red card you get if you do anything else on the way to the dressing room. 

Maybe it’s only ever been a case of further red cards been issued in the past because further serious offences have been committed ,

Possibly yellows can be issued also but I don’t remember any ,Could just be another act of Morelos hate from Clancy ,petty at best malicious at worst 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Maybe it’s only ever been a case of further red cards been issued in the past because further serious offences have been committed ,

Possibly yellows can be issued also but I don’t remember any ,Could just be another act of Morelos hate from Clancy ,petty at best malicious at worst 

Honestly never heard of a third yellow card being issued

18 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but Gareth McCauley calling him a loose cannon who he'd know he could easily wind up is a fucking disgrace from a former teammate and so called Rangers fan from birth.

Fucking sickened me (almost) as much as the cunt from the sun that.

We know the papers thought tbf 

Have to say, going back to Leckie’s article and papers choosing to hype the 3rd yellow card etc, how much do we miss the days of a Walter Smith personally ringing up the journalist/paper in question and annihilating (bordering on threatening) them for said article.

Truth is, Leckie’s article would NEVER have been written or published 25 years ago.  He’d have been scared shitless about the repercussions.

Of course, it’s no longer viable to do what Walter did but I’m beyond disappointed in our PR/board that having issued an excellent statement at the start of the month, we’ve not followed it up and kept the pressure on. Total own goal.

Blumhoilann likes this

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Never mind this mysterious "third" yellow card.  Has an explanation ever been provided for the mysterious second yellow card flashed at someone when Katic got booked at their penalty?

Apparently , according to Clancy, he confirmed it was shown to Niko twice as he missed it the first time.:thinking:

magic8ball likes this

No idea what it is but I don’t think any ex players have a go at their old club the way ours do. Bizarre.

One thing I’ll concede to the tarriers is their old boys stay loyal and back them up, ours can’t wait to stick the boot in to us.

magic8ball likes this

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Never mind this mysterious "third" yellow card.  Has an explanation ever been provided for the mysterious second yellow card flashed at someone when Katic got booked at their penalty?

It was said that the ref didn’t think Katic saw it the first time ,so it was 1card for Katic ,🤪

Compliance officer should then have been citing Lego for his punch on Tav ,Another thing the media have obviously known about but chose to ignore it ,

Also at the time of the punch somebody in the Sky sports studio would have noticed this and if it had happened at the other end you can bet your last penny that it would have been replayed to death 

9 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Aye. It was Katic who was shown it before it was re-shown to him after Clancy was unsure if he'd seen it the first time. 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Apparently , according to Clancy, he confirmed it was shown to Niko twice as he missed it the first time.:thinking:

Just done a quick google search.  Best I can find....Record Sport Online understands that referee Clancy raised his card twice because he believed that Katic didn't see the first booking and wanted to issue a clear communication to the Croat defender.

So, no quotes from the referee or SFA, just the record "understanding".  It seems a case of "heard it...we have our source...shut up".

3 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

No idea what it is but I don’t think any ex players have a go at their old club the way ours do. Bizarre.

One thing I’ll concede to the tarriers is their old boys stay loyal and back them up, ours can’t wait to stick the boot in to us.

They do it for the coin ,Negative Rangers stories far more interesting to the public than pro Rangers stories 

Still shouldn’t be doing it ,these cunts have made a lot more money from us than a few quid years later from the media 

5 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Which has been proven as utter shite with stills showing Katic looking right at him when the first yellow comes out.

Whole thing is a joke.

Just the same as the blowing kisses shite from last year ,a convenient cover story for a fuck up 

24 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Shoosh .The papers might start printing things about that 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Just done a quick google search.  Best I can find....Record Sport Online understands that referee Clancy raised his card twice because he believed that Katic didn't see the first booking and wanted to issue a clear communication to the Croat defender.

So, no quotes from the referee or SFA, just the record "understanding".  It seems a case of "heard it...we have our source...shut up".

You can clearly see by his motion ,he books 2 players .He goes to his pocket twice 

.The rhebel being the bheastly propaganda shite ,we know they are 

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye. It was Katic who was shown it before it was re-shown to him after Clancy was unsure if he'd seen it the first time. 

Is there a verified source for that other than an unattributed statement in the Record?

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You can clearly see by his motion ,he books 2 players .He goes to his pocket twice 

He definitely turns his body to face brown then pulls out the second yellow. Clear as day to me who he was booking.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

2 different directions ,no way was Katic shown it twice 

Is there anyone who thinks Alfie is fairly treated? Or do we all agree there's no parity in how he is treated compared to others, its the why that is being debated?

For me, refs dont like his style, his demeanour, the jersey he wears. With Clancy, its beyond dislike, it's now vindictive/persecuting behaviour which appears a personal grudge if not more.