Shameful article on Morelos

Bad Robot

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Asking what? The stuff I've mentioned has all been things I've asked personally.

Sorry, I meant who asks the Compliance Officer to look at incidents.  Can an individual journalist, such as you, ask her?  Does she have to provide a response or can she ignore you.

Asking for a friend...😁

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Sorry, I meant who asks the Compliance Officer to look at incidents.  Can an individual journalist, such as you, ask her?  Does she have to provide a response or can she ignore you.

Asking for a friend...😁

We can but she's under no obligation to review anything put to her or explain the reasoning behind why thing weren't cited.

If she feels there was an incident missed, it goes to a panel of ex-referees who decide if there is enough to merit a charge. If the three former refs agree, a notice of complaint goes out and a different panel decides whether to uphold a ban based on submissions from player and the referee's match report.

Just now, The Dude said:

We can but she's under no obligation to review anything put to her or explain the reasoning behind why thing weren't cited.

If she feels there was an incident missed, it goes to a panel of ex-referees who decide if there is enough to merit a charge. If the three former refs agree, a notice of complaint goes out and a different panel decides whether to uphold a ban based on submissions from player and the referee's match report.

That's the bit...unless it's highlighted in great detail by the main tv providers it seems to just be ignored....which takes you back to why Rangers are the most cited team in Scotland and someone else is the least. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos will be suspended for scum game at Ibrox due to another weak reasoned yellow card. He's one yellow from another suspension according to the Dude's article.

Calling it now.

He'll pick up a booking long before then. It's a red card I'd be more worried about as it'll keep him out for several games if he gets sent off again this season.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

That’s a fucking disgrace if he’s actually been booked for that

2 bookings for gestures to fans ,who else has been booked this season for this 

underlines the complete witch-hunt against him ,not since Gazza has a player been targeted by officials 

disgusting 

Just now, magic8ball said:

underlines the complete witch-hunt against him ,not since Gazza has a player been targeted by officials 

disgusting 

I seem to recall a furore over Griffiths doing something at Ibrox when they beat us earlier this season?

Just now, The Dude said:

He'll pick up a booking long before then. It's a red card I'd be more worried about as it'll keep him out for several games if he gets sent off again this season.

He will, but he'll pick up more beyond the next suspension which will rack up even more games he misses.

Whether by red or yellow, he'll be targeted enough by opponents and refs to be in the stand.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He will, but he'll pick up more beyond the next suspension which will rack up even more games he misses.

Whether by red or yellow, he'll be targeted enough by opponents and refs to be in the stand.

The yellow ones work out ok. If he gets booked soon he'll miss one game but it'll take another 6 bookings after that for him to then get another suspension. Think there are only 7-8 games until we play them next.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

disgusting 

Throw in Halliday and Candeais and a picture forms. Then consider Weah saying Collum telling him the reason he never booked him for celebrating off the pitch amongst their support (a blatant contravention of a specific rule) was that the supporters didnt fall over.  Picture now crystal clear.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The yellow ones work out ok. If he gets booked soon he'll miss one game but it'll take another 6 bookings after that for him to then get another suspension. Think there are only 7-8 games until we play them next.

It's actually 10  but he is out for 2 of those so that's about right!

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I seem to recall a furore over Griffiths doing something at Ibrox when they beat us earlier this season?

Any booking ,or was the ref too worried about poor wee thumbs mental state 

difference between the players is ,one loves Columbia the other loves Columbian 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Any booking ,or was the ref too worried about poor wee thumbs mental state 

difference between the players is ,one loves Columbia the other loves Columbian 

The junkie thumb has blew his nose on a piece of blue paper tied a scarf to a goalpost and made countless gestures and never been booked once. 
But aye there is no agenda against Buff. 

Do you not have to inform the player himself if he has received an additional yellow card. The third yellow has been made up long after the fact for reasons I do not know.  We would have found this out the moment he handed in his match report (2 or 3 days later)

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The junkie thumb has blew his nose on a piece of blue paper tied a scarf to a goalpost and made countless gestures and never been booked once. 

was just about to say the same thing

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Time for SG to get tough with media now rather than cow towing to them regarding Morelos discipline ,it’s he only thing that pisses me off about our manager ,

Time he came out and questioned why he’s booked for absolutely every discretion ,while others get away with things every single time 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Do you not have to inform the player himself if he has received an additional yellow card. The third yellow has been made up long after the fact for reasons I do not know.  We would have found this out the moment he handed in his match report (2 or 3 days later)

exactly. How is this just coming out now. about three weeks later. 

Does he even know he got a third yellow

1 minute ago, quabba said:

was just about to say the same thing

All of which you have a moan about at the time but that’s it and move on, knowing that our time will come and one of our players can give it some back. Unfortunately when our players do it they get booked sent off and suspended. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Done via the club. I've contacted Rangers asking when they found out but not holding my breath on a reply. 

Archived