Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

Shameful article on Morelos

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Asking what? The stuff I've mentioned has all been things I've asked personally.

Sorry, I meant who asks the Compliance Officer to look at incidents.  Can an individual journalist, such as you, ask her?  Does she have to provide a response or can she ignore you.

Asking for a friend...­čśü

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Sorry, I meant who asks the Compliance Officer to look at incidents.  Can an individual journalist, such as you, ask her?  Does she have to provide a response or can she ignore you.

Asking for a friend...­čśü

We can but she's under no obligation to review anything put to her or explain the reasoning behind why thing weren't cited.

If she feels there was an incident missed, it goes to a panel of ex-referees who decide if there is enough to merit a charge. If the three former refs agree, a notice of complaint goes out and a different panel decides whether to uphold a ban based on submissions from player and the referee's match report.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

We can but she's under no obligation to review anything put to her or explain the reasoning behind why thing weren't cited.

If she feels there was an incident missed, it goes to a panel of ex-referees who decide if there is enough to merit a charge. If the three former refs agree, a notice of complaint goes out and a different panel decides whether to uphold a ban based on submissions from player and the referee's match report.

 

That's the bit...unless it's highlighted in great detail by the main tv providers it seems to just be ignored....which takes you back to why Rangers are the most cited team in Scotland and someone else is the least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

Morelos will be suspended for scum game at Ibrox due to another weak reasoned yellow card. He's one yellow from another suspension according to the Dude's article.

Calling it now.

He'll pick up a booking long before then. It's a red card I'd be more worried about as it'll keep him out for several games if he gets sent off again this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

ThatÔÇÖs a fucking disgrace if heÔÇÖs actually been booked for that

2 bookings for gestures to fans ,who else has been booked this season for this 

underlines the complete witch-hunt against him ,not since Gazza has a player been targeted by officials 

disgusting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, magic8ball said:

2 bookings for gestures to fans ,who else has been booked this season for this 

underlines the complete witch-hunt against him ,not since Gazza has a player been targeted by officials 

disgusting 

I seem to recall a furore over Griffiths doing something at Ibrox when they beat us earlier this season?

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

He'll pick up a booking long before then. It's a red card I'd be more worried about as it'll keep him out for several games if he gets sent off again this season.

He will, but he'll pick up more beyond the next suspension which will rack up even more games he misses.

Whether by red or yellow, he'll be targeted enough by opponents and refs to be in the stand.

magic8ball and Blumhoilann like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

He will, but he'll pick up more beyond the next suspension which will rack up even more games he misses.

Whether by red or yellow, he'll be targeted enough by opponents and refs to be in the stand.

The yellow ones work out ok. If he gets booked soon he'll miss one game but it'll take another 6 bookings after that for him to then get another suspension. Think there are only 7-8 games until we play them next.

gmcf likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The yellow ones work out ok. If he gets booked soon he'll miss one game but it'll take another 6 bookings after that for him to then get another suspension. Think there are only 7-8 games until we play them next.

It's actually 10  but he is out for 2 of those so that's about right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I seem to recall a furore over Griffiths doing something at Ibrox when they beat us earlier this season?

Any booking ,or was the ref too worried about poor wee thumbs mental state 

difference between the players is ,one loves Columbia the other loves Columbian 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Any booking ,or was the ref too worried about poor wee thumbs mental state 

difference between the players is ,one loves Columbia the other loves Columbian 

The junkie thumb has blew his nose on a piece of blue paper tied a scarf to a goalpost and made countless gestures and never been booked once. 
But aye there is no agenda against Buff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you not have to inform the player himself if he has received an additional yellow card. The third yellow has been made up long after the fact for reasons I do not know.  We would have found this out the moment he handed in his match report (2 or 3 days later)

quabba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The junkie thumb has blew his nose on a piece of blue paper tied a scarf to a goalpost and made countless gestures and never been booked once. 
But aye there is no agenda against Buff. 

was just about to say the same thing

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The junkie thumb has blew his nose on a piece of blue paper tied a scarf to a goalpost and made countless gestures and never been booked once. 
But aye there is no agenda against Buff. 

Time for SG to get tough with media now rather than cow towing to them regarding Morelos discipline ,itÔÇÖs he only thing that pisses me off about our manager ,

Time he came out and questioned why heÔÇÖs booked for absolutely every discretion ,while others get away with things every single time┬á

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Do you not have to inform the player himself if he has received an additional yellow card. The third yellow has been made up long after the fact for reasons I do not know.  We would have found this out the moment he handed in his match report (2 or 3 days later)

exactly. How is this just coming out now. about three weeks later. 

Does he even know he got a third yellow

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, quabba said:

was just about to say the same thing

All of which you have a moan about at the time but thatÔÇÖs it and move on, knowing that our time will come and one of our players can give it some back. Unfortunately when our players do it they get booked sent off and suspended.┬á

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Do you not have to inform the player himself if he has received an additional yellow card. The third yellow has been made up long after the fact for reasons I do not know.  We would have found this out the moment he handed in his match report (2 or 3 days later)

Done via the club. I've contacted Rangers asking when they found out but not holding my breath on a reply. 

Gandalf the Blue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...