Shameful article on Morelos

Bad Robot

Very poor journalism from him , I am really surprised you can, in your job make personal attack’s on another individual in print , without any provocation.

I am surprised he has never been challenged by our club .

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Ah Darian McKinnon, the all righteous absolute thug lauded for turning his life around as well. 

That's the one. Redemption in sure they called it. 

I have nothing but respect for people who turn their lives around, but the inconsistency from the press up here is scandalous

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Waster? 😂 A clean-living young man who’s come from extreme poverty, worked extremely hard at the one thing that could get him out of it, succeeded, travelled halfway round the world, become very wealthy and loved by fans, broken records, and spends his free time with his pregnant wife or doing charity work. 

Versus a third rate hack who’s never left Scotland and works for a paper which hacks phones and insults dead football fans. 

Who’s the waster?

Don't do twitter, but that's exactly the response that should be thrown squarely in his face.

That is graham speirs and now leckie that have written articles that appear to condone racism. A black person has been racially abused and both these so called journalists have said its Morelos own fault. He’s black, he’s been racially abused for being black, but it’s his fault. One scotland, many cultures my arse.

5 minutes ago, murzo said:

That is graham speirs and now leckie that have written articles that appear to condone racism. A black person has been racially abused and both these so called journalists have said its Morelos own fault. He’s black, he’s been racially abused for being black, but it’s his fault. One scotland, many cultures my arse.

English as well. He said we are mock offended by the racism and are using it to point score. 

How they are getting away with it I don't know.

I must admit I've not been too keen on the banning of media organisations from our club. But I 100% want the s*n banned if they don't immediately and unequivocally retract the entirety of that article. Really hope the club does it. 

5 hours ago, They Gnu said:

As soon as I started reading it I knew it was that fat useless cunt. Tell me any non Rangers player the cunt has ever done anything similar on. Really disgusting badly written article.

For what he accuses Morelos of I'll trump him wi Brown 😞

What a scumbag he is. Did he think Hartson was a great guy when he was kicking berkovic in the face or when Shearer did the same to Lennon or van-Nistelrooy getting viera sent off?  All these players had a nasty streak to them aswell like all the best players have. Biggest load of shite I’ve read in a very long time.

4 hours ago, gordo7 said:

Man's an absolute arsehole. And just after the gaffer's piece on Alfie being victimised. Go get him Rangers and don't miss.

This is character assassination,nothing less. There's no doubt THEY are worried by Morelos,can't handle him on the park so they're now trying to undermine his value 😞

21 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

This is character assassination,nothing less. There's no doubt THEY are worried by Morelos,can't handle him on the park so they're now trying to undermine his value 😞

In a nutshell mate, they are trying to get him out of Rangers for as little money as possible. The fact they are so easily stooping to the use of racist and xenophobic articles to paint Buff as some sort of drooling nutcase makes Scotland look like the backward nation a decade and more of SNP xenophobic government has done to the country. 

Archived