Shameful article on Morelos

Bad Robot

6 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Unreal they have the cheek to run a respect our players campaign and allow an article like that to be printed. 

Pure and utter hypocrites mate.  

:tu:

..... not to mention how the media .... along with the officials up here in Scotland ...... have just not managed too cotton on to the concept of "Give Racism The Red Card".

Must all have word blindness ..... mistaking Racism for Morelos .... what a bunch of tarrier loving hypocrites.

As for this shite by Leckie and the Sun ..... they should be taken to task by The Club ..... and banned .... this article is all the proof you need of their bias towards our Club and Alfredo ..... not holding my breath .... but surely something has to be done to stop these attacks on our players and our brand .... and proper action being taken against the shit being spewed out against us.

🇬🇧

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15/16 hours on and no comments from Rangers.

Thats deplorable. Back our player and back him NOW ffs.

Annihilate that cunt Leckie or look weak.

Ban the Sun or look weak.

If the board say nothing then they risk alienating our manager and top scorer. 

Nothing good will come from that. 

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Nice one bear in the toon :tu:

Cheers mate.  I feel really strongly about this, and how we as a club, though particularly Alfie, are being reported on.  As someone who trained as a journo years ago, and even spent a bit of time at The Record for a short time in the mid 00s when Traynor was heading it up, it completely goes against the values of what real journalism is intended to achieve.  

Like I say, if anyone else feels the same way, make sure your voice is heard.  Newspapers are dying off and quite simply, can't continue to lose so many readers/clicks.  And if there's a drop off in clicks/readership, they will be forced to take action within their own editorial teams to mitigate that.  We just need to make sure enough of our voices are heard while the club absolutely have to take action against this.

To me that is hate and there must a legislation that can be enforced here.

How that part has made it in that paper fuck knows. More worryingly tho for a journalist to actually think like that he needs put on some training course.

"With his resting bitch face pout"  stunned to be reading that line.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Leckie is now having the piss taken out of him by a twitter account. https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/five-times-Rangers-waster-alfredo-17559594

Good that something like this is now out there too, could have done away with the sarcasm and just told the facts as they are, but good something is out all the same. 

Just sent the message below to the club. Tried to appear calm and reasonable or else it would probably be ignored. If others can let the club know how we feel that would be excellent.

I was horrified to read the article by Bill Leckie in the Sun basically doing a character assassination on Alfredo and incidentally our manager.
Surely the club must respond to this as it is xenophobic, racist and probably libel also and must be addressed in a way similar to the previous statement from Mr Robertson.
If not addressed I fear it will only get worse as fans, clubs and media try to drive our player out of the club and Scotland.

Why is this out now? 

fucking shocking article. Trying to force him out Scotland while trying to make sure we get as little as possible. Scumbag fat fuck, and the fenians pr holycom clearly are major players in this, I hope when we lift 55 the club slam a dossier down on the cunts that run the game and expose the bias/cheating/borderline cheating, however you see it, from the glitter fc.

I think the club needs to say something about this “article” tonight, folk need to know they can’t print bullshit like this. 

Not expecting an immediate knee jerk reply from the club, as some communication, thought out reason and legal consideration will  be required  to explain why this vitriolic and inflammatory article ever made it to a  sports section of a newspaper in the first place.

As much as I am concerned about the article,  the  fact it got past editing staff in the first place suggests there are some seriously bigoted and biased colluders on this vile. all the way up to the editor himself. 

However I will be expecting our club and its lawyers to be severely reproaching the Sun  shortly, and will surely deal the same with  any other  similar scum reporters at other media outlets who may decide to join in 

And  after the Sun has printed a suitable apology, which should be the minimum requirement,  they should also be encouraged to make some  reparation to Mr. Morelos himself by contributing some funding  to his charity campaign which hopefully will not be damaged  by the character assassination they ran as sporting opinion.     

As for the reporter himself, words basically fail me how he can even begin to justify his words of blinkered, or even worse deliberate and focused, hatred.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

15/16 hours on and no comments from Rangers.

Thats deplorable. Back our player and back him NOW ffs.

Annihilate that cunt Leckie or look weak.

Ban the Sun or look weak.

If the board say nothing then they risk alienating our manager and top scorer. 

Nothing good will come from that. 

We have absolutely nothing to lose by banning the sun . A vile paper in every regard, ive always found it ironic when the prick Leckie moralises on any subject but takes the money of a paper like this. If we don't ban them I like most will be very disappointed to say the least.

17 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

We have absolutely nothing to lose by banning the sun . A vile paper in every regard, ive always found it ironic when the prick Leckie moralises on any subject but takes the money of a paper like this. If we don't ban them I like most will be very disappointed to say the least.

@Liverpool, @Liverpool bear, @LiverpoolBear, @LiverpoolBlue, @liverpoolFan,  @scouse, @Scouse bear, @scouse roar , @scouse53, @Scouse69 ,  @Scousebear , @scouseblue , @scouseblue, @scousefc ,  @everton/Rangers, @EVERTON1878. @EvertonBoy, @EvertonChris, @Evertonian, @evertonrangers, @Birkenhead Bear, @Birkenheadbear, @birkenheadloyal, @birkenheadloyal, @merseyparadise, @merseypride,  all like this. 

As do all other Liverpool , Everton , Tranmere and Rangers fans and most other genuine football fans. 

Archived