Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

Shameful article on Morelos

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Leckie is now having the piss taken out of him by a twitter account. https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/five-times-Rangers-waster-alfredo-17559594

Good that something like this is now out there too, could have done away with the sarcasm and just told the facts as they are, but good something is out all the same. 

Dave Hedgehog likes this

Why is this out now? 

fucking shocking article. Trying to force him out Scotland while trying to make sure we get as little as possible. Scumbag fat fuck, and the fenians pr holycom clearly are major players in this, I hope when we lift 55 the club slam a dossier down on the cunts that run the game and expose the bias/cheating/borderline cheating, however you see it, from the glitter fc.

I think the club needs to say something about this “article” tonight, folk need to know they can’t print bullshit like this. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

15/16 hours on and no comments from Rangers.

Thats deplorable. Back our player and back him NOW ffs.

Annihilate that cunt Leckie or look weak.

Ban the Sun or look weak.

If the board say nothing then they risk alienating our manager and top scorer. 

Nothing good will come from that. 

We have absolutely nothing to lose by banning the sun . A vile paper in every regard, ive always found it ironic when the prick Leckie moralises on any subject but takes the money of a paper like this. If we don't ban them I like most will be very disappointed to say the least.

32 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Club sitting on their hands? FFS

Get this clown dealt with

Bill Leckie is an absolute nobody so while I partly agree with you I’m not surprised they haven’t said anything