Sign in to follow this  
SeparateEntityMyArse

James Maxwell initiation song

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

I thought she took off to Canada 🙂

The song was Bitch Is Back, not Bitch Is Black.

We'll have no racism on this thread please, we'll leave that to Sun reporters.

I hate People filming things and then posting it on social media in general so I’ve never been a fan of initiation songs ending up on social media.  Maybe i’m just old fashioned but I’ve always felt like some things should stay between the boys in the dressing room and initiation songs should be one of them.

GlasgowsBlue and saltire266 like this

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hate People filming things and then posting it on social media in general so I’ve never been a fan of initiation songs ending up on social media.  Maybe i’m just old fashioned but I’ve always felt like some things should stay between the boys in the dressing room and initiation songs should be one of them.

Think it was Rangers who posted it, mate.

Sure there’s other times songs are sung on bus but no recording allowed...👀

DBBTB likes this

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think it was Rangers who posted it, mate.

Sure there’s other times songs are sung on bus but no recording allowed...👀

Like a couple of weeks back? 

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’m kinda the same, hate cunts videoing at the fitbaw but love some of the videos of the fans singing that end up on Twitter 😂

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Agree and prefer old skool fergie Billy Boys...

Good to see the squad morale and togetherness  though, I'm liking Beale and culshaw, both highly rated coaches, passion we have been missing. Nobody gets to fuck with us anymore