What I Wore- Jermain Defoe

Misteral

Enjoyed that. Was the season I hammered the big Fantasy League in work, with Cole, Lampard and Drogba in the team,  ended up around 1,800 which was top 0.5%, partly due to Defoe coming in to my team for a short periods when he was on fire and scoring those 5 goals plus bonus points  in that mach.

Shows the difference between how us fans relate to football and how players react, amazingly he had a lot of respect for Di Cannio. 

Defoe's the complete gentleman footballer though, terrific.

30 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great watch, Thanks for posting. No idea why, but that's the first time since he signed that I remembered about him being so close with young Lowery! He's a really special player/person! 

He is indeed.

I hope he stays on as a coach after he hangs up his boots.  You can’t beat that level of experience not only at club level but internationally as well.  Guys like Gerrard and Defoe command respect and have a lot to teach.  It’s a huge step up from the donkey coaches we’ve had in the past.  

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Enjoyed that. Was the season I hammered the big Fantasy League in work, with Cole, Lampard and Drogba in the team,  ended up around 1,800 which was top 0.5%, partly due to Defoe coming in to my team for a short periods when he was on fire and scoring those 5 goals plus bonus points  in that mach.

Shows the difference between how us fans relate to football and how players react, amazingly he had a lot of respect for Di Cannio.

Defoe's the complete gentleman footballer though, terrific.

Makes sense, Di Canio was West Ham’s main forward when Defoe was breaking through.

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Be fantastic for Gerrard if L'pool win their league and Rangers win our league to give him his 1st league winners medal 😉

Liverpool are going to help us.  They will loan us a player or two that will make the difference. 

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Liverpool are going to help us.  They will loan us a player or two that will make the difference. 

No they won’t. Total myth. 

Look at the players that put a full Everton XI out the cup then look at the players we’ve had off them like Ejaria and Ojo. 

We weren’t getting Kent back this season unless we paid up which we did, which suited Liverpool not us. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Look at the players that put a full Everton XI out the cup then look at the players we’ve had off them like Ejaria and Ojo. 

We weren’t getting Kent back this season unless we paid up which we did, which suited Liverpool not us. 

You could also look at the ridiculous number of games Liverpool have been told to play in so short a time, 2 games in 24/48 hours in different time zones for example, Liverpool cannot loan us their best youth as they need them too.

Still beating a Everton first team with kids was a good watch, had Hansen's words going about in my head.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

This. 

Don’t need their help either.

On 13/01/2020 at 21:15, TMB said:

I hope he stays on as a coach after he hangs up his boots.  You can’t beat that level of experience not only at club level but internationally as well.  Guys like Gerrard and Defoe command respect and have a lot to teach.  It’s a huge step up from the donkey coaches we’ve had in the past.  

Seems like the kind of guy who just loves playing football and scoring goals. Could imagine hearing about him scoring a brace for Weston Super Mare when he’s 45. 

Archived