Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Bougherra Article

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Short memories in here ,  failing to return from internationals on time deliberately and spent the whole time at the club trying to get a transfer away.........

He was class for us on the park off it not so much and l will leave it at that.

Bad Robot and TopCat like this

Class player for us, especially in his first season, but he spent most of the time he was here angling for what most people assumed was a big move and when he got one it was to Qatar of all places :lol:

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Short memories in here ,  failing to return from internationals on time deliberately and spent the whole time at the club trying to get a transfer away.........

I remember he always had "passport problems"😉

I loved him as a player so I tend to overlook his behaviour off the park during his time with the club...........

Some kind words in this decent wee article...... which is nice to see.

Bad Robot likes this

18 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

“The Scottish league is very tough, especially when you play away from home - you can lose, you can win.

A very important point, we can't underestimate just how important our December form was considering majority of our league games were away from home. At tough venues! 

5 out of their next 7 in the league are away and 5 of our next 7 are at Ibrox. We focus on ourselves first of course, get the business done and then who knows... 

scottyscott1963 likes this

Reflecting, I don't think I've seen a CB (at any level) produce the type of attacking, but also effective, runs he did since he's left. Used to love whipping in a ball in the RB area.

It was fucking outrageous. :lol: 

Probably one of my favourite players of my lifetime now I think about it.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Reflecting, I don't think I've seen a CB (at any level) produce the type of attacking, but also effective, runs he did since he's left. Used to love whipping in a ball in the RB area.

It was fucking outrageous. :lol: 

Probably one of my favourite players of my lifetime now I think about it.

His goal against Dundee Hibs at Ibrox was phenomenal. 

He was a sensational CB.  Maybe the best I’ve seen in a Rangers jersey although that one season Cuellar gave us was world class.  Big strong guy but very fast and good with the ball at his feet.  Absolutely strolled it in Scotland.  Even in the Champions League he looked very comfortable.