Club Deck lift question

ayrshireranger

If you are able to do hospitality you can get to the Club Deck all the way. You are still going to have stairs from the hospitality suites onto the club deck seating.

Worth contacting Rangers directly to find out the best approach to getting a seat with the least steps possible.

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

Cheers.

you have to get a doctors line to use the club deck lift unless it is hospitality  they started that rule last season because the lift only tales about 6 and it was full with people who could use the stairs

in my case i am 77  the only tickets i have a chance of buying is the club deck as i am not a season ticket holder  i have had to stop going as the stairs kill me  i have been to 1 game this season v hibs  the 6 1 game  my seat was in the back row of the club deck  never again will i do that

2 hours ago, billscott said:

you have to get a doctors line to use the club deck lift unless it is hospitality  they started that rule last season because the lift only tales about 6 and it was full with people who could use the stairs

in my case i am 77  the only tickets i have a chance of buying is the club deck as i am not a season ticket holder  i have had to stop going as the stairs kill me  i have been to 1 game this season v hibs  the 6 1 game  my seat was in the back row of the club deck  never again will i do that

I know there’s maybe little chance but I’d contact the club and see what they can do for you for the public sale tickets. You’ll have no doubt paid your way into Ibrox for a lifetime, I don’t think it’s that bold to ask if they can perhaps help you temporarily reserve a more accessible seat for certain games.

Worth giving them a call, nothing to lose!

4 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Does the lift for the Club Deck go all the way and come out directly onto the club deck concourse, if not, how many stairs still to walk up?.

It's kind of like the one in Charlie and the chocolate factory, goes sideways as well as up and down, takes you right to your section

Thanks for the answers lads, to clarify, just asking for Gers-daft neighbour and his elderly dad, who have never tried the CD. The latter is too old to do the whole trek. He can do a level though, so will pass it on.

TBH I/Dad haven't been in the club deck for years and we couldn't answer their question offhand.

3 hours ago, billscott said:

The dad is reg disabled, walks with a stick (bad knees and had a heart attack in 2017) and is blue badge, so he should be ok, I think.

My Dad is 74 and has a bad knee, so in 2012 we switched our STs from Govan Rear (halfway up) to the EE, a few rows from the back. Made all the difference to him. Only has to get up one set of stairs. And a couple down to his seat.  I feel you, Bill. 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I know there’s maybe little chance but I’d contact the club and see what they can do for you for the public sale tickets. You’ll have no doubt paid your way into Ibrox for a lifetime, I don’t think it’s that bold to ask if they can perhaps help you temporarily reserve a more accessible seat for certain games.

Worth giving them a call, nothing to lose!

thank you for thinking about that  i have been a season ticket holder for many years

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

well i am 77 gave up my season ticket approx 4 yrs ago as i had moved from glasgow and the cold winter weather has put me off

i would say  approx 56 yrs

Gosh, roughly since the time I was born, 1960. Well done sir. 

Do you reckon Baxter would be the best player you saw ?

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Gosh, roughly since the time I was born, 1960. Well done sir. 

Do you reckon Baxter would be the best player you saw ?

if you had asked me my best player my reply would have been baxter  but so many over the years  henderson wilson cooper and latterly mcoist hateley laudrup gazza etc   my favourite team was probably  ritchie shearer caldow greig mckinnon baxter henderson mcmillan millar brand and wilson

i remember being at falkirk when davie wilson scored 6 goals  but baxter was unplayable that day

Archived