Tav out till february?

RFC55

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Would rather Patterson play especially against Stranraer. The boys the successor to Tav according to the academy coaches so what better chance. 

Flannagans howlers at Aberdeen weren't even under 10 level. It was fucking embarassing. He will offer us very little attacking threat and we need our fullbacks to provide our width as Kent and Aribo aren't out and out wingers for us. Tav and Borna provide the width and that will leave us unbalanced. 

Has to be Polster or Patterson 

Happy enough for Patterson to get a game tomorrow night but in the league I would go with experience everytime. 

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So if I get an eye infection it is accurate to say I've had an eye removed?😂

It’s hardly a brass neck to say you’ve heard a rumour about him having appendicitis when he does have an issue with his appendix. Your eye example is just stupid. 

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

It’s hardly a brass neck to say you’ve heard a rumour about him having appendicitis when he does have an issue with his appendix. Your eye example is just stupid. 

Gerrard also said Tav had a procedure on his :lol:

39 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We caved last time at their place. It’ll be a tough game. 

The last match with Hearts they kept the ball in the air as they could not play football against us on the deck. They have a new manager now and although I have not watched them since I hope that he is not a neanderthal and wants to try to play football and if so we will trounce them 

34 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

The last match with Hearts they kept the ball in the air as they could not play football against us on the deck. They have a new manager now and although I have not watched them since I hope that he is not a neanderthal and wants to try to play football and if so we will trounce them 

Not so sure. Tynecastle is always a tough game no matter who they have in charge or how they are playing. 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not just his fault mate, our midfield vanished at 2-1, least flanagan had the excuse of it being his first game since the tarriers at home 

Mate the ckearence :lol:

I just canae get that out my head 

Before a balls kicked Flanagan is an out and out defender , he will hardly get forward and the times he does he will have nowhere near the the quality of tav , we’re all fully aware of this so no point whatsoever roasting the lad about it 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He just can't get rid of that taig tag it seems. 😁

Good lad is @Rfc52, one of the better posters on here in my view.

Once we hit 55 this year I think his name should be edited though. 

It will need to be in memorium to me. I'll be deed :lol:

get wee Ben to note that as my RM will. @ben51 when I die when we win the league this season change it to rfc55

I think we need a bit of experience in there so if it’s a choice between Polster and Flanagan, then it’s Polster for these upcoming games. 

That being said however, he doesn’t have anything like the delivery of Tav. He’ll certainly get forward more than Flanagan, but I think there are still questions about his final delivery/abilities in the final third. But let’s see...

4 minutes ago, doonald said:

SG will also have to decide who replaces Tav as captain. Any one of Jack, Goldson, Davis or  McGregor methinks.  Most likely Goldson

Itll likely be Goldson but I'd love it to be Jack. 

3 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I think we need a bit of experience in there so if it’s a choice between Polster and Flanagan, then it’s Polster for these upcoming games. 

That being said however, he doesn’t have anything like the delivery of Tav. He’ll certainly get forward more than Flanagan, but I think there are still questions about his final delivery/abilities in the final third. But let’s see...

Flanagan has more experience of our game than Polster. 

Archived