Tav out till february?

RFC55

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be really annoyed at Tav if he comes back and passes those bad germs on to other players. My guess is Morelos was told  that Tav had the lurgy and took that 2nd yellow so he could fuck off back to Colombia and avoid catching it.

Bad germs=bad captain in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, StewGer said:

Had his appendix out. This is a fact.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Lies 

Happens.    Leigh Griffiths told people he was a wee bit ill recently, but actually had a frontal lobotomy before he came back and nobody noticed any difference. 

Fact apparently.

Should this be true, it would be interesting to see Edmondson in that position. We have been used to Tav's forward thinking runs and assists, however, this forum has previoisly been inundated with requests for Tav to just improve his defensive side (which I think he has recently) but we simply don't have a like for like replacement for him. Therefore just focus on.someone who is confident with the defensive side of the game, rather than shoehorn someone in and expect him to do a job going forward. Edmondson is quite quick off the blocks and is not getting beat in the air. 

3 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Should this be true, it would be interesting to see Edmondson in that position. We have been used to Tav's forward thinking runs and assists, however, this forum has previoisly been inundated with requests for Tav to just improve his defensive side (which I think he has recently) but we simply don't have a like for like replacement for him. Therefore just focus on.someone who is confident with the defensive side of the game, rather than shoehorn someone in and expect him to do a job going forward. Edmondson is quite quick off the blocks and is not getting beat in the air. 

So rather than shoehorning someone into the position, you’d rather shoehorn someone else into the position?

The way we play, our full-packs are our only true wide players. Sticking a centre half there because he’s got half a yard of pace and expecting the same result is fucking madness mate 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

So rather than shoehorning someone into the position, you’d rather shoehorn someone else into the position?

The way we play, our full-packs are our only true wide players. Sticking a centre half there because he’s got half a yard of pace and expecting the same result is fucking madness mate 

I don't expect the same result. I expect the defense to continue to defend the way they have so far this year. The other forward thinking players will have to step up and if we don't lose a goal during the game it makes it much easier for us to win. 

39 minutes ago, sco22y said:

image.gif.35876866050178e4c5e6a35c3a7eba71.gif

We have a really promising youngster coming through and 2 players that can actually play there as well as mccrorie who did play there for Ayr and then portsmouth but yeah let’s put an absolute beast of a centre back play at right back.

Edmundson needs to play centre half when he gets his chance....expect that will be on friday but playing edmundson at right back, no, just no.

Archived