Sign in to follow this  
Rfc52

Tav out till february?

11 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Thought there were a load of posters in here  want rid  of our Captain?

Or have I been seeing crazy hacked posts in the last couple years? 

If a player has a couple of bad games some on here want to sell him. Dips in form are not allowed. We employ robots apparently.

Anyhow, I hope he recovers from the virus soon. Huge blow for us. Brass neck that someone on here was saying he had appendicitis.

Confirmation of his virus in the newspapers today.

Dan Deacon likes this

2 hours ago, northern bear said:

Mcauley was injured for long spells and was pretty pish in all honesty. He looked like he was towing 3 caravans whenever he ran. 

Why sign someone for 6 months when it would take him 2 months to get fit and we have 3 players who can cover that position. Squad is bloated enough as it is. 

Evidently the 2 backups we have aren't considered good enough if tav was to get injured. I'm not saying Hutton is the answer but it's an area we need to strengthen for depth. One shocking challenge from a hammer throwers and we will be fucked.

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Brass neck that someone on here was saying he had appendicitis.

Confirmation of his virus in the newspapers today.

But his appendix was the issue. 

Flanagan or Polster deputising for Tavernier gives me the fear. No doubt some in our support would rather Flanagan played ahead of Tav anyway! 

16 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Flanagan or Polster deputising for Tavernier gives me the fear. No doubt some in our support would rather Flanagan played ahead of Tav anyway! 

Also the chance he gives the boy Patterson his shot. 

tm91 likes this

53 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Off topic but another month for Helander

Not wishing any player to be out injured, but imo that's the least of worries if a player misses out as it's the position we're strong in our starting 2 plus back up. Another injury or suspension to one of the remaining 3 would leave us vulnerable though.

Flanagan makes me nervous but Polster could do a job. He at least has the athleticism to work in this system and seems capable of putting in at least solid, workmanlike performances from what little I've seen of him. We can deal with that while driving more play down the left with Borna if we have to. 

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hearts is the one issue imo.

Flanagan will play but we will lose the attacking thread.

Could go 3-5-2 but can’t see it.

If hearts is a issue we deserve fuck all from this season. We've got a point to prove next Sunday against that shite.

HG5 likes this

Absolutely no worries with either Polster or Flanagan coming in for Tav. Maybe not as attacking but both are just fine in defence and we have Borna attacking on the left and Kent and Joe attacking across the front line. 
A fair few need to untwist their knickers a touch. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Absolutely no worries with either Polster or Flanagan coming in for Tav. Maybe not as attacking but both are just fine in defence and we have Borna attacking on the left and Kent and Joe attacking across the front line. 
A fair few need to untwist their knickers a touch. 

I can't forgive flannigan for that Aberdeen away howler.