Zak Rudden

ForeverAndEver

I always feel a sense of disappointment when an academy player leaves Rangers, more so when they have been there a long time. I first saw Zak in Nov 2011 when he was 1 of 4 U12's who played in an U13's 2-1 away win to Queens Park. A breakthrough seemed a distinct possibility after a good loan spell at Falkirk. But he has gone from knocking on the door to out the door in six months. So it didn't happen for one reason or another.

A wee bit surprised its a permanent move rather than loan to the end of the season. I'm sure he will score goals for PTFC. Good Luck Zak.

38 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

I always feel a sense of disappointment when an academy player leaves Rangers, more so when they have been there a long time. I first saw Zak in Nov 2011 when he was 1 of 4 U12's who played in an U13's 2-1 away win to Queens Park. A breakthrough seemed a distinct possibility after a good loan spell at Falkirk. But he has gone from knocking on the door to out the door in six months. So it didn't happen for one reason or another.

A wee bit surprised its a permanent move rather than loan to the end of the season. I'm sure he will score goals for PTFC. Good Luck Zak.

Get the sense you were maybe holding back a bit mate. Not trying to shit stir, but do you think he SHOULD have been given more of a chance? You're more than qualified to answer that! 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Get the sense you were maybe holding back a bit mate. Not trying to shit stir, but do you think he SHOULD have been given more of a chance? You're more than qualified to answer that! 

Not at all, he had a good loan spell at Falkirk but not so good at Plymouth where he lost his starting place for quite a bit of the time. Plymouth manager Ryan Lowe is pretty close to Steven Gerrard and was the reason we played Bury last season. So I am pretty sure there would have been a discussion about Zak's time at Plymouth before this decision was made. 

Archived