Sign in to follow this  
Copeland1983

This Mhedia Noise

On 16/01/2020 at 00:03, Copeland1983 said:

Ramps up when they are shitting themselves. In the last few years the press has been infected by money grabbing  tims in a comfort zone. 

The growing attacks on our players and club is only a sign of fear from a rhat infested mhedia who are only now getting a fucking challenge .

Imagine winning "8 in a row" and never having faced a proper fucking opponent consistently.  

Their "run" was just a freak show in a situation Scottish football never ever had before. The end is coming soon. Watch them get worse and worse with panic.

Copeland1983 Superb profile pic mate- Laudrup in the best ever Rangers home top.

Copeland1983 likes this

23 hours ago, 32Blue said:

Copeland1983 Superb profile pic mate- Laudrup in the best ever Rangers home top.

My favourite ever player mate.

My first ever game at Ibrox, Auld man took me, might have been 94, I was sitting in BF, Laudrup took it from half way line in last 10 mins and fired one into top corner against Dundee Utd. 

I was 12. It blew me away and he was the greatest player i had ever seen and probably still is. I wish everyone on here had watched Laudrup in full flight at Ibrox.

He was world class. Unreal ability to ghost past players and so clinical.

32Blue likes this

1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

My favourite ever player mate.

My first ever game at Ibrox, Auld man took me, might have been 94, I was sitting in BF, Laudrup took it from half way line in last 10 mins and fired one into top corner against Dundee Utd. 

I was 12. It blew me away and he was the greatest player i had ever seen and probably still is. I wish everyone on here had watched Laudrup in full flight at Ibrox.

He was world class. Unreal ability to ghost past players and so clinical.

A different kind of special to Gazza at the time, both genuine worldy’s but the humorous personality of gazza made him my favourite.  There’s no shortage of top class wingers out there but there’s less midfielders who can single handedly win a match through sheer brilliance these days. We where deffo spoilt.

Copeland1983 and 32Blue like this

12 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

A different kind of special to Gazza at the time, both genuine worldy’s but the humorous personality of gazza made him my favourite.  There’s no shortage of top class wingers out there but there’s less midfielders who can single handedly win a match through sheer brilliance these days. We where deffo spoilt.

can see that mate. My twin brother swears Gazza was better. Natural talent wise its hard to argue.

But for me I just felt Laudrup was like a perfect footballer, always seemed to consistently deliver. More than a winger, a free role floating and terrifying our opponents. No-one could match him 1 on 1 it always looked like a massive gulf when he ran at defenders in our league. I was just a wean and cldnt believe how much better he was - stood out like a sore thumb.

What a choice to have, we were spoiled.

32Blue likes this

On 16/01/2020 at 04:41, Copeland1983 said:

Surely there is quite a noticable difference between "paranoia" and a recognition of media bias in this country against us.

Example: compare the current witch-hunt against Morelos to the reporting of someone "throwing a hot drink" at him. You will struggle to find much exposure on that, consider one of our fans did that to another player.
And the examples go on and on.

Anyway, each to their own.

It's one thing calling it paranoia when you lose and then start making excuses, the fact is we won the last game and still had  numerous dodgy decisions to point out. This isnt us being sore losers, its us highlighting that we won even when they've tried to stack the odds against us, can hardly be called paranoia or sour grapes considering we pumped them