Ross County game at home

RFC55

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We have played ever game this season yet are facing a fixture backlog hows that possible. The spfl are a joke couldn't run a bath the cunts. They will be sitting with there fingers crossed that we fail to beat braga and free up those midweeks in March.

Patch the winter break and cup replays ffs.

Now thevwinter break is over Scotland can expect heavy snow

22 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Makes it all the more surprising that popcorn teeth doesn’t want the games before Scotland’s qualifies postponed as that would be another one for us to try and squeeze into an already packed schedule.

Only because it would effect them as well. 

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Always snows in Feb and Mar, so lets take a few weeks off in Jan.

Games are more likely to go ahead at Ibrox / scum place than many aways. So given we've got a fair few more homes than aways than the scum have, even bad weather could work in our favour.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does Alfie miss this? His 2nd yellow for the dive against the scum was his league 6th, so the further yellow issued for the gesture takes him over the threshold as I understand it.

Has that been confirmed to be the case ( or not the case) anywhere? 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/5946/los28-16-january-2020.pdf

That would suggest he doesn't miss Ross County (Outstanding section) but it would be good if he did because a yellow against them would put him out of Kilmarnock away, I think. 

23 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does Alfie miss this? His 2nd yellow for the dive against the scum was his league 6th, so the further yellow issued for the gesture takes him over the threshold as I understand it.

Has that been confirmed to be the case ( or not the case) anywhere? 

If two of the yellows are in the same game, ie becomes a red, do the two yellows still count towards the yellow tally up. Just seems that the player would then be penalised twice for these yellows. I genuinely dont know and wondered if anyone knows the rules. 

43 minutes ago, Brubear said:

If two of the yellows are in the same game, ie becomes a red, do the two yellows still count towards the yellow tally up. Just seems that the player would then be penalised twice for these yellows. I genuinely dont know and wondered if anyone knows the rules. 

The fucking sfa don’t even know their own rules.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Apparently only single yellows issued (ie not followed by another in that game) lead to a ban.  If it was all yellows then Morelos would be banned for accumulating yellows, he currently isnt.

Archived