SFA Charge

Escobar

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

As stated it’ll hurt every club and show the SFA that we are serious that it cannot continue.

The other clubs need us more than we need them. 

It also be a fantastic boost to our rivals across the city.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Probably agree with you.

If they'd made a full statement on it yesterday it would have been lost in the ether over the weekend news cycle. Released on Monday or Tuesday and its in the news cycle for a full week.

The statement will need to come on monday if thats the case then because there is a round of midweek games were it will be lost again 

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Great, look forward to us showing them they cant mess with us whilst the scum celebrate 9, 10, 11...

Genius mate.

I honestly think we need to take a stand. 

Do we just sit back, let the players, staff be victimised and ultimately targeted for unfair treatment?

Releasing a statement does nothing. We need a board with a fucking backbone to stand up and say no more.

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would it help the team?

If we won 55 the week before it would be a great statement by the fans and an acceptable sacrifice IMO,  the team could also still win it.

I don’t believe the fans would do this though as we couldn’t even boycott dundee  hivs. 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I honestly think we need to take a stand. 

Do we just sit back, let the players, staff be victimised and ultimately targeted for unfair treatment?

Releasing a statement does nothing. We need a board with a fucking backbone to stand up and say no more.

Agreed. Refusing tickets sure as fuck isnt the way.

9 minutes ago, five stars said:

It also be a fantastic boost to our rivals across the city.

You mean just like our centre forward being targeted and missing games?

Like is dropping points at pittodrie due to referee incompetence and bias? 

Like nothing bring said about the blatant cheating of Clancy? 

All boosts to them, but let’s just sit back and take it. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

If we won 55 the week before it would be a great statement by the fans and an acceptable sacrifice IMO,  the team could also still win it.

I don’t believe the fans would do this though as we couldn’t even boycott dundee  hivs. 

We win 55 and someone suggests boycotting what's likely to be the scum or sheep away then they're needing sectioned. It would be the best party of the fucking year.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We win 55 and someone suggests boycotting what's likely to be the scum or sheep away then they're needing sectioned. It would be the best party of the fucking year.

This would be the best feeling we have had in an away match in I don’t know how long. The days of their gloating and ‘jelly and ice cream’ would become a distant memory and I’d imagine if at celtic, the (green seat brigade) would be out in force as they couldn’t face our return to the top of Scottish football. I respect anyone’s right to boycott the game but I don’t think anyone offered a ticket will decline it...

27 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The statement will need to come on monday if thats the case then because there is a round of midweek games were it will be lost again 

The cycle has nothing to do with the scheduling of games mate. ALL news cycles restart on a Monday. The fact there are mid week games doesn't affect whatever the big story is of that week. In this case Rangers release a "robust" statement which will be the big story of the next weeks cycle, Mon-Fri.

No-one in Football would release bad news on a Tuesday or Wednesday in the hope it gets lost in the noise of midweek games, they'd wait til Friday.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t think it even affect clubs in the slightest considering no one went bust while we were in the lower leagues.

Are you stupid? Clubs budget depending on the games ahead.

When we weren’t there they weren’t paying the same wages, didn’t need the same staff, policing, catering etc. 

Declining away tickets mid season when contacts are in place with suppliers, players etc would hurt clubs hugely. 

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t think it even affect clubs in the slightest considering no one went bust while we were in the lower leagues.

They might not have went bust but the standard of player has fallen so low I doubt it will ever recover and that is simply down to the amount of wages they could pay. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Agree but not the last bit mate .The sponsors are probably bheastly loving fucks  as well ..This would only benefit our enemies .And as you rightly said earlier ..We need to go on the attack .Refusing to take part would be another defensive move for me 

Just refuse to take tickets to any away game and I'm sure the rest of the clubs that rely on Rangers for money will pressure the SFA/ SPFL and make the necessary changes happen.

Archived