SFA Charge

Escobar

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Agreed. Refusing tickets sure as fuck isnt the way.

Its the only way. Scottish football is run by committee. We can't push change through alone, we need the support of the other clubs. If they won't take a stance with the shit that is going on then we need to force the issue.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Are you stupid? Clubs budget depending on the games ahead.

When we weren’t there they weren’t paying the same wages, didn’t need the same staff, policing, catering etc. 

Declining away tickets mid season when contacts are in place with suppliers, players etc would hurt clubs hugely. 

In our biggest season for decades, with them on the cusp of their fantasy of 10 and us in the best possible position to stop it now, you want us to stop going to away games?   And YOU ask us if we’re stupid???

🤔

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

In our biggest season for decades, with them on the cusp of their fantasy of 10 and us in the best possible position to stop it now, you want us to stop going to away games?   And YOU ask us if we’re stupid???

🤔

See in the grand scale of things I don’t give a fuck about 10 titles or 20 titles for those cunts.

What I do care about is my own club and the clear bias, agenda and targeted approach towards our players, staff and fans. 

If we don’t stand up now, you would be as well closing the doors because there will be no point. 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

See in the grand scale of things I don’t give a fuck about 10 titles or 20 titles for those cunts.

What I do care about is my own club and the clear bias, agenda and targeted approach towards our players, staff and fans. 

If we don’t stand up now, you would be as well closing the doors because there will be no point. 

Loony

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Loony

No I’m just passionate about my club.

We are currently in a position where our best players is suspended and being victimised our the country no doubt.

Kent being cited for nothing.

Our staff being cited for showing passion.

We will lose Gerrard because he realises the league is corrupt and isn’t worth his time. 

24 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I think everyone of our players should do the gun celebration after scoring. Show the SFA up for how ill-advised and petty the citings against us are.

Total fucking riddy

Just blow your nose on the corner flag and tie a scarf to the post that’s all just the craic. Oh I forgot about stealing a policeman’s hat. 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Just shows what a tinpot mentality there is when weve got to ' balance ' things out in Scotland just to appease the tarriers .

A penalty that would have been given once in a blue moon , a goal that should have been disallowed , two , maybe three , players that should have been sent off - not enough , so let's invent a charge on gestures  to just to ' balance ' things out . Pathetic . 

Exactly mate. Clear as day what we're up against. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just blow your nose on the corner flag and tie a scarf to the post that’s all just the craic. Oh I forgot about stealing a policeman’s hat. 

The differing standards are baffling.

It definitely looks as if strings are being pulled behind the scenes. Not that I would be shocked

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

The cycle has nothing to do with the scheduling of games mate. ALL news cycles restart on a Monday. The fact there are mid week games doesn't affect whatever the big story is of that week. In this case Rangers release a "robust" statement which will be the big story of the next weeks cycle, Mon-Fri.

No-one in Football would release bad news on a Tuesday or Wednesday in the hope it gets lost in the noise of midweek games, they'd wait til Friday.

They knew exactly what they were doing, if the scottish cup game wasn't last night then it would have been held until next week against St Mirren, the timing absolutely stinks why wait 3 weeks to charge and band it in with a game that was 5 weeks ago ? 

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They knew exactly what they were doing, if the scottish cup game wasn't last night then it would have been held until next week against St Mirren, the timing absolutely stinks why wait 3 weeks to charge and band it in with a game that was 5 weeks ago ? 

I think the SFA were hoping it would get lost over the weekend tbh. Why they've waited all this time to charge us never mind announce it is beyond me.

As far as Rangers pre-statement statement I stand by what I said: It's good PR from the club to wait until Monday to release the full statement as that gives it a full weeks news cycle to get aired but If you want to debate whether we should have just kept quiet until Monday then fair enough, I can see why some people would feel that way. I honestly couldn't say for sure why they would release a statement saying they're going to release a statement but I know the full statement is being held back until Monday for the exact reason I've laid out.

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You mean just like our centre forward being targeted and missing games?

Like is dropping points at pittodrie due to referee incompetence and bias? 

Like nothing bring said about the blatant cheating of Clancy? 

All boosts to them, but let’s just sit back and take it. 

Who said anything about sitting back and doing nothing?

But deciding to stop supporting our team in half our fixtures is like biting of your nose to spite your face and gives our rivals a big advantage. Is that what you want to give them a huge boost?

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

Its the only way. Scottish football is run by committee. We can't push change through alone, we need the support of the other clubs. If they won't take a stance with the shit that is going on then we need to force the issue.

No other club supports anything we do or say. Us boycotting them isnt going change that.

32 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Liewell runs Scottish Football, it’s not hard to know why we get treated differently. 

Nail on head mate as long as that Japanese cunt is at the helm of the sfa along with all his coherts we are going to be facing this game to game. We are hated throughout this parochial country and we stand alone.

2 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Just refuse to take tickets to any away game and I'm sure the rest of the clubs that rely on Rangers for money will pressure the SFA/ SPFL and make the necessary changes happen.

The tickets situation has been covered to death mate . It's a non starter . We have to be seen to be attacking , not being pathetic and falling out with the other clubs.

Many of these other clubs , realise the error of sticking the boot in to us  . I will never forget that .Nor should any of us  However , we have to be clever . The real enemy are the bheasts .  We are on the up as a club . The only thing that can stop this . Is corruption in my opinion . And we know where the home of that is

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No I’m just passionate about my club.

We are currently in a position where our best players is suspended and being victimised our the country no doubt.

Kent being cited for nothing.

Our staff being cited for showing passion.

We will lose Gerrard because he realises the league is corrupt and isn’t worth his time. 

How the fuck can you say kent did nothing when thousands of tarriers haven’t had a decent nights sleep since because they are traumatised.

5 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

It was Stranraer mate. Our Colts beat them 2-0. We were terrible and there were players on the field last night who should never get another game for us. 

Jeezo it was a blow the cobwebs off game, 7 changes from the tims game after 19 days off, yes certain players failed to impress but they are the players who will be clicking their heels when the important games come around 

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Jeezo it was a blow the cobwebs off game, 7 changes from the tims game after 19 days off, yes certain players failed to impress but they are the players who will be clicking their heels when the important games come around 

I know what you’re saying, but it was not good enough for me and apparently Gerrard also. If guys were trying to make a case to get into the first team, then last night was a time to do it. 

Prior to Friday's 2-0 Scottish Cup win over Stranraer, Rangers manager Steven Gerrard said he "was a bit surprised by the timing" of the notices of complaint.

He said: "How long it has taken? But that's the way it is - we can't control that. So we'll turn up where we have to turn up, listen to what we have to listen to and deal with whatever comes our way.

"I haven't really had time to think about it. It arrived on a match day, which is always helpful and handy, so we will look into it tomorrow when we have more time."

He knows the score and so do our players.

Archived