SFA Charge

Escobar

On 17/01/2020 at 17:15, The Dude said:

I really think theyve made a massive fuck up here. Both Morelos and Kent would have only merited a booking during  so their involvement in the wider club charge makes no sense as, by the SFA's own rules it isnt a major offence. 

Please please can you do some investigative journalism on this?

So many questions are going through my head with regards to the timing of this, the way the game was officiated and the way the SFA rules are being manipulated to make a crime fit, who's made the decision to allow the rules to be bent?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If they didn't do a pre-statement, people would be moaning like fuck for the next 48-72 hours asking for a statement. They obviously need time with lawyers to prepare it.  Doesn't matter what they do or don't do, a certain factor can't wait to put the boots in.

It has litreally never stopped them before, usually we don't hear a peep and now all of a sudden were getting a pre-statement to a statement ?

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Liewell has significant influence on all the Committees that matter within the SFA.

You can be sure he  was pulling levers to make this happen.

Is it not about time 

Our club made this personal .Actually start giving examples of the clear double standards .Point out that Liewell has all the fingers in the pies .The clear bias of the compliance officer since the refs strike 

Go about it aggressively and not as meek as shite, as we always are .  
I personally, would like to see someone put their face in front of a camera .It will get more coverage .It will possibly bring our enemies more out into the open. Probably get further charges thrown at us .

Yet  we could point out ,a certain other club get away with these sort of dramas  over many years .This time it would be our turn to stand up for ourselves .

Downside  to this  .It would probably be Jim Traynor .When  he talks ,it’s almost apologetic, with no passion .It is very mundane listening to him .

.Would it be one of our cowardly board members .Great at the odd statement ,yet none brave enough to come out with any attacking intent .And let’s be clear here  .Time is up for being defensive and being sickly apologetic..

Sadly anyone that does this, would become a target .Possibly even for his or her safety .That is how bad this corrupt shitehole has become. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Sadly anyone that does this, would become a target .Possibly even for his or her safety .That is how bad this corrupt shitehole has become. 

This 100%, can practically  hear/ see the ridicule being cast from the usual suspects who hold platforms that pour a constant negative narrative on the club/ fan base.
The club/ board will continue to be subject to often unfair/ harsh reporting and treatment going forward unless we get our act together, review the PR strategy (and personnel) and be prepared to put hands in to  pockets and back up any statements/ complaint with a credible and capable legal team. 

I have no problem with the club having to answer any issues that are warranted and hold parity with the way fellow clubs are treated  (and more importantly seen to be treated) but atm things appear to be more than unfair and quite frankly shambolic... 

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Has Jim Traynor been muzzled?  he used to be a hard hitting  controversial journo, now he seems to be  the invisible quiet man, is he still around our club in any position?

Yes he was hard hitting ,when he was an apologist sycophant ,doing all his attacking with his then friends ,in the media  

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Yes he was hard hitting ,when he was an apologist sycophant ,doing all his attacking with his then friends ,in the media  

To many folk forget all about that , he was up there with the worst of them at the time..........

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

To many folk forget all about that , he was up there with the worst of them at the time..........

Yes mate .And who is to say .The guy is keeping us in neutral ,these last 3/4 years .Letting his fuckpig  ex colleagues constantly attack us ,while being paid for just ,well just being there .Cause he does fuck all else  

The SFA are ripping the piss and have every cunt laughing at us.

We pay their wages as members, so there is accountability to member clubs. We either take action or STFU with the empty rhetoric. It's as embarrassing as it is infuriating. 

The bias is obvious to the point they dont even try to hide it any more and I'm sure a phone call or two from their boss liewell cements that bias into action against us. Pete will protect them if push comes to shove. So they think.

Time the gloves were taken off by this board, as this corruption of authority could kill our chances, as the CO raises her Republican head in time for the run in.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes mate .And who is to say .The guy is keeping us in neutral ,these last 3/4 years .Letting his fuckpig friends constantly attack us while being paid for just ,well just being there .Cause he does fuck all else  

Traynor has no friends left in the media. At least none in any senior roles anywhere. That's why he got bombed out of the papers.  I've said this countless times on here, he's more interested in settling petty squabbles with his former colleagues than he is doing anything to protect Rangers,

48 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Have we been cited yet for Friday for having floodlights that were too bright? 

Hearing the compliance officer is looking into this.

Gerrard due to be cited for having the nerve to stay and shake every players hand after the game, abuse of power a think there calling it.

It's taken a while this season, but the target has again just been put firmly on Alfie's back.

The objective is clear. Stop him playing and they stop our title chances. Be clear the more he doesn't play, the more our title chances diminish.

They have again made up the rules as they go along, but when they get a clear and undeniable chance of throwing the book at him,  they will in no uncertain terms. He and we are being set up for a big fall.

No player has suffered such abuse of blatant racism.  He wears the wrong colours so he's fair game for the "banter", as the authorities stay stoom and abdicate all responsibility. If it were down south, there would be an outcry, but he is a Ranger so fair game.

No point in moaning at the end of the season saying we were cheated out of a title, no matter how obvious it was. They have served notice, so it's over to us.

So when do we turn this bias and campaign of hate and blatant cheating on it's head, back to what is right and just?

I wont hold my breath.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's taken a while this season, but the target has again just been put firmly on Alfie's back.

The objective is clear. Stop him playing and they stop our title chances. Be clear the more he doesn't play, the more our title chances diminish.

They have again made up the rules as they go along, but when they get a clear and undeniable chance of throwing the book at him,  they will in no uncertain terms. He and we are being set up for a big fall.

No player has suffered such abuse of blatant racism.  He wears the wrong colours so he's fair game for the "banter", as the authorities stay stoom and abdicate all responsibility. If it were down south, there would be an outcry, but he is a Ranger so fair game.

No point in moaning at the end of the season saying we were cheated out of a title, no matter how obvious it was. They have served notice, so it's over to us.

So when do we turn this bias and campaign of hate and blatant cheating on it's head, back to what is right and just?

I wont hold my breath.

3 weeks ago we were subject to the footballing equivalent of a miscarriage of justice with the number of unjust decisions that went against us. Our opponents could and should have had as many as 4 players sent off, and their goal chopped off too.  Instead we had a player sent off, a coach sent off and a player racially abused. 

And all that's come since then is bad Rangers, disgraceful Morelos and Kent, and charges for the club. Clancy's refereeing and the racist abuse has been forgotten. We are and always were to be the real target.

Its corrupt to the core, there's no way for us to survive and play fair hoping for parity to come. It wont.

So we either come out and take them on or we put up the white flag and accept whatever shit comes our way. And it will come, in sufficient levels to harm our chances in this league, to deny us.

It's now or shut up for ever.

Boycott fuck all, take every ticket we can get and let the cunts know exactly how we feel about their shity fenian infested association, banners, chants, even march to Hampden like we did before, anything but boycotting ffs 

papes would love us to not support the team and supporters from the other clubs would rather die than have us in their middens, they made that clear in 2012 They would just laugh and mock us.  Worst idea ever. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Boycott fuck all, take every ticket we can get and let the cunts know exactly how we feel about their shity fenian infested association, banners, chants, even march to Hampden like we did before, anything but boycotting ffs 

papes would love us to not support the team and supporters from the other clubs would rather die than have us in their middens, they made that clear in 2012 They would just laugh and mock us.  Worst idea ever. 

Will get it next season when we're due to play Dundee United as well no doubt.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Traynor has no friends left in the media. At least none in any senior roles anywhere. That's why he got bombed out of the papers.  I've said this countless times on here, he's more interested in settling petty squabbles with his former colleagues than he is doing anything to protect Rangers,

I hate to admit it , I agree with you so I changed my post  . And becoming our mouth piece , would only get our enemies slobbering more .

However bringing our enemies out in the open  , maybe it would be worth any punishments that they levied against us .

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will get it next season when we're due to play Dundee United as well no doubt.

I don’t understand it mate says “I’m a passionate Rangers supporter” while calling for people not to support the team and give every other filthy bastard in Scottish football what they want, us turning our back on the team during a title challenge would be the narrative and the old don’t do walking away shite rammed down our throats 24/7, media would love it and spin it to us being the bad guys again spitting the dummy because we were punished. SFA wouldn’t give a fuck ether.

Archived