SFA Charge

Escobar

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Liewell has significant influence on all the Committees that matter within the SFA.

You can be sure he  was pulling levers to make this happen.

Where does the line stop for influence on committees and become match fixing, as these decision effect our challenge for 55?

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs. 

Ex SFA chief executive Stewart Regan admitted that Scottish football could be rocked by a match-fixing scandal and lost his job.  Someone high up has the power to manipulate evidence and the rule book, which then effect our future games, to me that is a form of match fixing.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Ex SFA chief executive Stewart Regan admitted that Scottish football could be rocked by a match-fixing scandal and lost his job.  Someone high up has the power to manipulate evidence and the rule book, which then effect our future games, to me that is a form of match fixing.

I can see your point there, but think he was mentioning match fixing with regards to betting rather than any figure of power. 

Stuart Milne mentioned that sneaky Pete has too much power. I don't think they are match fixing but I do believe that the leverage they have and the influence they have over clubs and organisations in Scotland is way too much, and they have people in influential positions who will use the rules but to the benefit of one club. 

20 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I can see your point there, but think he was mentioning match fixing with regards to betting rather than any figure of power. 

Stuart Milne mentioned that sneaky Pete has too much power. I don't think they are match fixing but I do believe that the leverage they have and the influence they have over clubs and organisations in Scotland is way too much, and they have people in influential positions who will use the rules but to the benefit of one club. 

I see your point.

Imho Something under-handed is going on and PL seems to be at the centre of it. I really do think he needs to be investigated.

5 hours ago, pcbear said:

Has Jim Traynor been muzzled?  he used to be a hard hitting  controversial journo, now he seems to be  the invisible quiet man, is he still around our club in any position?

Was only hard hitting when it was us in his cross hairs. Remember that those Rangers fans deserve to be battered with riot batons. 
Cunt should never be inside Ibrox never mind employed. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Difficult situation really.

Can go all guns blazing in a statement, but it achieves nothing. 

Struggling to think what the club can actually do here. Things like refusing tickets doesn’t help us. Open to suggestions?

They need to get a legal person/s involved and show the SFA every biased decision that goes against us and for the tarriers, it will not be hard to find the evidence.

I am also not sure that putting out strong statements is a waste of time, it seems to work for them when Liewell goes mental and all the press report how bad they have been done to.

It has also put pressure on referees to not give anything against them if it might not be correct, just think back to the 3 players offside in the winning goal in the cup game, from a free kick, not even quick open play. You just could not make that decision up it was so bad, and it was either fear of making a mistake or cheating, or at worst a bit of both.

All in my opinion mate. :thumbup:

46 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Just put the tv on to see Clancy is refereeing Dundee Utd Hibs , if the 29th performance was the other way about he’d never referee again 

Punished by being given the tie of the round,only in this fucked up country.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They are the Ferrari of the formula 1 world here. Ferrari has so much power and leverage even with the new owners liberty. 

think a year or two ago they threatened to walk if they didn't get there way. 

I see a lot of similarities 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Where does the line stop for influence on committees and become match fixing, as these decision effect our challenge for 55?

When it's patently obvious the game is being geared in favour of one club,then yes,it's verging on match fixing.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Just put the tv on to see Clancy is refereeing Dundee Utd Hibs , if the 29th performance was the other way about he’d never referee again 

Didn't watch it but noticed there has been only one yellow card. The game must have been played with sporting integrity.

51 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am also not sure that putting out strong statements is a waste of time, it seems to work for them when Liewell goes mental and all the press report how bad they have been done to.

I think the main difference is the usual (suspect) commentators/ pundits/ retired green tinted glasses wearing players and obviously East end orientated MSM are sycophantic to all of their warped statements and literally can’t try hard enough to ridicule and rubbish our own.

Of course this doesn’t mean we should not make them but we should be in a position to back them up legally if necessary or otherwise...

25 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I think the main difference is the usual (suspect) commentators/ pundits/ retired green tinted glasses wearing players and obviously East end orientated MSM are sycophantic to all of their warped statements and literally can’t try hard enough to ridicule and rubbish our own.

Of course this doesn’t mean we should not make them but we should be in a position to back them up legally if necessary or otherwise...

You are right about the media/tv/radio, but IF they see we are serious about doing something about what is going on I believe some will see that supporting our point of view just might be in their favour, most would not I agree.  We need to back up everything but the amount of evidence we have is huge so that should not be a problem.

I think it is now at the stage where to stand a chance of 55 this season we need to fight or we will all be saying at the end of the season the same as we were after the offside goal won them the cup.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

How any burd would allow that fat odd looking smelly prick anywhere near them is beyond belief. Even if he was a football player no money in the world should want any burd to go wae this tramp. He is the 2nd ugliest cunt in the world behind the thumb.

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Is it not about time 

Our club made this personal .Actually start giving examples of the clear double standards .Point out that Liewell has all the fingers in the pies .The clear bias of the compliance officer since the refs strike 

Go about it aggressively and not as meek as shite, as we always are .  
I personally, would like to see someone put their face in front of a camera .It will get more coverage .It will possibly bring our enemies more out into the open. Probably get further charges thrown at us .

Yet  we could point out ,a certain other club get away with these sort of dramas  over many years .This time it would be our turn to stand up for ourselves .

Downside  to this  .It would probably be Jim Traynor .When  he talks ,it’s almost apologetic, with no passion .It is very mundane listening to him .

.Would it be one of our cowardly board members .Great at the odd statement ,yet none brave enough to come out with any attacking intent .And let’s be clear here  .Time is up for being defensive and being sickly apologetic..

Sadly anyone that does this, would become a target .Possibly even for his or her safety .That is how bad this corrupt shitehole has become. 

I dont think this is in Jim Traynors remit , I thought his task is more to do with the media side of things as far as I'm aware . 

Irrelevant anyway , as any statement must come from the highest level , and not from an employee or even Club 1872 , if for any other reason but to show the severity of the case and how serious we are taking it . 

The problem is , as you've alluded to , is who's going to stand up . Robertson comes across as a bridge builder that is nowhere near forceful enough , and the only other two , out of the board , I've heard speak at any great length , are Alistair Johnston and Dave King . I actually think people would listen to DK , but with him trying to take a back seat how would that look on whoever is hoping to take his place ? 

Interesting to see who steps up to the plate and what gets said , as what happens next will be very important to see if we can stand up for ourselves in the future or will we just accept what gets thrown at us . 

56 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I dont think this is in Jim Traynors remit , I thought his task is more to do with the media side of things as far as I'm aware . 

Irrelevant anyway , as any statement must come from the highest level , and not from an employee or even Club 1872 , if for any other reason but to show the severity of the case and how serious we are taking it . 

The problem is , as you've alluded to , is who's going to stand up . Robertson comes across as a bridge builder that is nowhere near forceful enough , and the only other two , out of the board , I've heard speak at any great length , are Alistair Johnston and Dave King . I actually think people would listen to DK , but with him trying to take a back seat how would that look on whoever is hoping to take his place ? 

Interesting to see who steps up to the plate and what gets said , as what happens next will be very important to see if we can stand up for ourselves in the future or will we just accept what gets thrown at us . 

He's there to 'firefight' any PR issues as others who, typically, would perform such a role at the club don't have anywhere near the clout within the Scottish press.

Archived