SFA Charge

Escobar

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

The more this board hide behind club 1872 the more the SFA will walk all over us, cowards to a man.

The board also know that whenever they do something they get charged ,but something like this is worth getting charged for and take them the whole road 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Almost Lunchtime on Tuesday and still no follow up statement from the club .

Possibly a case of the SFA backing down behind closed doors ,if that’s the case it’s just not good enough ,If it’s good enough to throw shite in public then it should be cleaned up in public 

I’m kind of hoping that a properly thought out case and  presentation is being collated corroborating and proving our part of the initial statement in relation to  us being officiated to ‘a different and more strict code of conduct’.

There are numerous examples they can use in comparison to the lack of parity and would be difficult to credibly argue against otherwise. If ever there was a time to have decent legal and PR representation who are on the front foot and dare I say (on the ball) it is now...

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The board also know that whenever they do something they get charged ,but something like this is worth getting charged for and take them the whole road 

All you need to do is counter with the understanding that criticism of the SFA and disciplinary process is fair game; citing that celtic fc , their manager, coach, captain (in separate interviews) have been very publicly critical and belittling of the SFA,  and have gone as far as  to demand rescindment  of the so called "ban" for Christie, and  called for an apology for this mistake.  If they're allowed to make that kind of criticism, Rangers are also...and we should be making a direct comparison and to make sure we're heard....or else.

For the record, as everyone knows, Christie's ban is merely a smokescreen, to confirm "fairness".

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I’m kind of hoping that a properly thought out case and  presentation is being collated corroborating and proving our part of the initial statement in relation to  us being officiated to ‘a different and more strict code of conduct’.

There are numerous examples they can use in comparison to the lack of parity and would be difficult to credibly argue against otherwise. If ever there was a time to have decent legal and PR representation who are on the front foot and dare I say (on the ball) it is now...

I wouldn’t think it would take 3days to complile a decent report ,Which makes me think that the SFA have possibly had a climb down on this ,The double standards are absolutely blatant ,

As with almost everything that goes on between clubs and associations the business is carried out privately then public statements made ,So I reckon there has been private dialogue since and there is now way the SFA can continue with these charges with such blatant examples of things that have happened in the recent past which had more potential for offence or disorder ,ie Thumb with his scarf “hijinx 

If this has happened a public statement needs made ,as I said if it’s good enough to throw shite in public it’s good enough to clean it in public 

Having thought about it, we should be demanding ‘transparency’ for this sham of a process. 

A publicly open portal that lists every incident reviewed by this compliance officer, along with the footage utilised and the reasoning behind charging / not charging following the review. If they’re going to cheat, we should give them no where to hide. 

Edit: should also note who submitted the complaint. Full transparency. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Having thought about it, we should be demanding ‘transparency’ for this sham of a process. 

A publicly open portal that lists every incident reviewed by this compliance officer, along with the footage utilised and the reasoning behind charging / not charging following the review. If they’re going to cheat, we should give them no where to hide. 

In all honesty it’s amazing how this is not the case already given this process can have direct impact on the finance, investment and dare I mention ‘sporting integrity’ involved in the modern game...

14 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

It said in the paper the club had a meeting on Monday and are now requesting a meeting with via the PFA along with other clubs.

I don't expect another statement until after this meeting has been held, but it does look like the club are fighting this and as you say they have lots of examples to prove the lack of parity and racism towards our players.  

13 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Edit: should also note who submitted the complaint. Full transparency. 

Good post.

I'd also like to see an independent compliance system for refs,  where refs can be cited and carded with demotions and game bans as consequences.

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

It said in the paper the club had a meeting on Monday and are now requesting a meeting with via the PFA along with other clubs.

I don't expect another statement until after this meeting has been held, but it does look like the club are fighting this and as you say they have lots of examples to prove the lack of parity and racism towards our players.  

That’s good news ,it may vaguely go under the banner of bridge building but it 100pc needs the backing of other aggrieved clubs to take on this fight .

Who steps up is the big question .With the comments in the last few weeks I would assume Hearts and Aberdeen would be just as eager to get involved 

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that the system is flawed and loaded in favour of one team ,I have heard before that one error in the compliance system is the profile of some of the games ,ie live TV and that makes it unfair ,but for some reason it’s only Rangers that suffer from this increased exposure 

Said at the time a pre statement statement served no purpose. The only thing worse would be to then not follow it up, as they said would be the case, with a well thought out and impactive hard hitting message.

Dont see what better timing there can be in the days ahead so dont think they're holding off on any further statement. Honestly think it's just Rangers being Rangers and typically shite at this stuff once again.

We now deserve much of the shit flung our way for failing to take on our haters.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Said at the time a pre statement statement served no purpose. The only thing worse would be to then not follow it up, as they said would be the case, with a well thought out and impactive hard hitting message.

Dont see what better timing there can be in the days ahead so dont think they're holding off on any further statement. Honestly think it's just Rangers being Rangers and typically shite at this stuff once again.

We now deserve much of the shit flung our way for failing to take on our haters.

Only thing is he statement did was let the fans know they were not happy and were doing something about it ,

Just think we would have been raging thinking they were bending over and taking it as is usual 

21 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

All you need to do is counter with the understanding that criticism of the SFA and disciplinary process is fair game; citing that celtic fc , their manager, coach, captain (in separate interviews) have been very publicly critical and belittling of the SFA,  and have gone as far as  to demand rescindment  of the so called "ban" for Christie, and  called for an apology for this mistake.  If they're allowed to make that kind of criticism, Rangers are also...and we should be making a direct comparison and to make sure we're heard....or else.

For the record, as everyone knows, Christie's ban is merely a smokescreen, to confirm "fairness".

The whole Christie ban is one load of made up shite, Liewell gets a call to say the SFA/CO have to be seen to be doing something. No problem he says ban that wee diving penalty missing cunt, he is out injured anyway. You do that we will release the usual moaning victimhood statement about being cheating and the establishment blah blah blah, get the usual stupid ex players to ramp up the narrative on Morelos and the orc hordes will lap it up and they will focus on the whole injustice of it instead of the fact we have a shite team and just got pumped at home. 

It has worked to a treat. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The whole Christie ban is one load of made up shite, Liewell gets a call to say the SFA/CO have to be seen to be doing something. No problem he says ban that wee diving penalty missing cunt, he is out injured anyway. You do that we will release the usual moaning victimhood statement about being cheating and the establishment blah blah blah, get the usual stupid ex players to ramp up the narrative on Morelos and the orc hordes will lap it up and they will focus on the whole injustice of it instead of the fact we have a shite team and just got pumped at home. 

There’s even a few taigs who feel they lost the game because of this decision too ,even though it was restrospective and they got every decision going on the park that day 😣

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s defo part of being in the cult ,find something to blame other than the actual reason 

Afterall the Barcelona of the north surely can’t be shite 

This is a good thing though, if they blame other sources they’re not addressing the problem as they don’t think they have one. 

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You might not realise how close that is to what's actually happened.

43 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There’s even a few taigs who feel they lost the game because of this decision too ,even though it was restrospective and they got every decision going on the park that day 😣

Tim revisionism at it's best

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You know, as fanciful as this sounds it's probably not that far from the truth. I do honestly believe that the slitty eyed one know exactly how to play the "orc hordes". All you have to do is to check out their signing policy and how their media and supporters moisten their gussets at every signing they make only for the majority of them to disappear into obscurity in a matter of months. Sinclair anyone?

The victimhood, anti catholic/anti oirish bigotry that they are allegedly subject to is a cracker. It's played out across their social spectrum, their schools, their churches, their benefits queues and their football team. It's inherent. It's in their DNA, just like whatever gene they have which drives them to perpetually sexually abuse children  in their schools, their churches and their football team.

It all detracts from the reallity that Dermot, Reid, Lawell et al are playing them like fiddles, hoovering up the money and stirring the pot every now and again to keep the monobrowed multitudes' attention focussed elsewhere.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Problem I personally have is that every time this sort of thing comes up (us not making a fight of it)  I instantly think of the 5 way agreement. Release the fucking agreement in full so we can damn the board or understand why they are being pussies.

I can't believe they got Gerrard in to go all soft soap all of a sudden, something doesn't smell right to me and it is not just my feet.

Archived