SFA Charge

Escobar

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Looking forward to hearing Sutton and Hartsons opinion on the thumbs incident last night oh and the sfa charge lol no fucking chance.

Sutton and TLB have portrayed him as the victim already. Hartson will make it a full house.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What did the wee junkie do this time?? 

Threw is tape from his socks at a kille fan when he was subbed. I’m hoping the fan makes an official complaint of assault even though there was nothing really in it but get the cunt and that horrible club into court😀

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Threw is tape from his socks at a kille fan when he was subbed. I’m hoping the fan makes an official complaint of assault even though there was nothing really in it but get the cunt and that horrible club into court😀

If the fan made a formal complaint to Kilmarnock I'd imagine they'd be fairly obliged to take it up with the sfa.

Generally speaking, any player deliberately throwing something at a fan is provocative and misconduct. In this instance, it's clearly that as it has provoked the reaction it did.

Unsurprising paedo fc have gone full defensive mode, they've never admitted fault or guilt in anything theyve done (and by fuck theyve done wrong) since 1888.

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So he actually throws something at a fan 😂

Thats ok though it’s those horrible gestures that really hurt. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's understandable as bad words had been  shouted at him prior to then says the usual cheerleaders.

The same ones astounded, astonished, disgusted by a gesture made by a guy called a black b**tard prior to then.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's understandable as bad words had been  shouted at him prior to then says the usual cheerleaders.

The same ones astounded, astonished, disgusted by a gesture made by a guy called a black b**tard prior to then.

They don’t do hypocrisy mate. 😂
Of course when you point this out they scream whataboutery  

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I am sure this will be included in our next statement now last night's game us over. 🙂

I noticed the incident last night on twitter and if that had been a Rangers player the CO would have had a charge out before midnight. 😡

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure this will be included in our next statement now last night's game us over. 🙂

I noticed the incident last night on twitter and if that had been a Rangers player the CO would have had a charge out before midnight. 😡

Or in three weeks time.....

49 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I wish it was the big useless Brazilian centre half they used to have that chucked something, classic headline right there.

I honestly think it was a fucking nothing incident. Stupid shite from a toxic we proven racist asshole. But a nothing incident. 

Thing is in light of the uproar from last month id expect a furore. You either say this is a nothing incident even if it was slightly worse than Kent/Morelos and they were nothing incidents too. Or you say they are all inflammatory incidents and not wanted and all players are in the wrong. 

Saying making a gesture is awful and needs a ban and Griffiths is just a bit of banter/hes the victim because of 'mental health issues' just shows up your hypocrisy so fucking easily its insane. Like do they not realise how stupid they look doing it? 

As for his 'mental health issues' this was obviously a massive fucking smokescreen for something more sinister. Drugs/Violence/something swept under the carpet. 

He was already caught shagging a 14 year old at a party that was swept under the rug something about this screams to me its more play the victim so people dont dig too deep into the actual reason. 

On 23/01/2020 at 11:53, shenders said:

I honestly think it was a fucking nothing incident. Stupid shite from a toxic we proven racist asshole. But a nothing incident. 

Thing is in light of the uproar from last month id expect a furore. You either say this is a nothing incident even if it was slightly worse than Kent/Morelos and they were nothing incidents too. Or you say they are all inflammatory incidents and not wanted and all players are in the wrong. 

Saying making a gesture is awful and needs a ban and Griffiths is just a bit of banter/hes the victim because of 'mental health issues' just shows up your hypocrisy so fucking easily its insane. Like do they not realise how stupid they look doing it? 

As for his 'mental health issues' this was obviously a massive fucking smokescreen for something more sinister. Drugs/Violence/something swept under the carpet. 

He was already caught shagging a 14 year old at a party that was swept under the rug something about this screams to me its more play the victim so people dont dig too deep into the actual reason. 

How can shagging a 14 year old managed to be swept under the rug, what the fuck.  Astounded  and sickened to hear this.

11 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

How can shagging a 14 year old managed to be swept under the rug, what the fuck.  Astounded  and sickened to hear this.

Was back when he was playing for Hibs running around with all his coke snorting pretend gangsta pals. My friend i used to work with was at a party they all showed up. They all took the little sister of the person whos house party it was upstairs. Few days later some folk were at the door to stop it going to the press. No idea if it was from Hibs or his pretend gangsta friends. 

Archived