Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fanaticCR

SFA Charge

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Smile said:

This James black is on the ball today.

Sadly, he's not. Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Sadly, he's not. Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

Can’t be sanctioned because the ref saw it? So throw whatever they can instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sadly, he's not. Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

 

Oh weird one is their any players they have not sanctioned from Rangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Can’t be sanctioned because the ref saw it? So throw whatever they can instead.

Because the charge itself is against the club rather than the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Because the charge itself is against the club rather than the players.

Why? Do they not normally sanction the individual rather than the entire Club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Smile said:

The Board will come out and sort this.😂

 

I feel a heavy statement from Club72 is in order while the board members hide behind their skirts.

You still haven’t got over King and co kicking out Ashley’s men, have you.

The good old days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, murzo said:

Why? Do they not normally sanction the individual rather than the entire Club.

They do. Which is why Morelos was given this third booking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They do. Which is why Morelos was given this third booking.

But Kent wasn’t given anything for his celebration but it’s now part of the charge. No individual sanction for Kent but one for Morelos, who is also part of the Club charge. Looks like victimisation of Morelos to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, murzo said:

But Kent wasn’t given anything for his celebration but it’s now part of the charge. No individual sanction for Kent but one for Morelos, who is also part of the Club charge. Looks like victimisation of Morelos to me.

I just read that the charges Are to do with Beale and Culshaw - nothing to do with Kent or Morelos 

That tweet is pure spin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I just read that the charges Are to do with Beale and Culshaw - nothing to do with Kent or Morelos 

That tweet is pure spin

 

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

 

Sparkle likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You still haven’t got over King and co kicking out Ashley’s men, have you.

The good old days.

Are you a bridge builder desperate for work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Heart & Hand

@ibroxrocks

Quite obvious the SFA and Clancy have made this phantom ‘third yellow’ up. They couldn’t charge him under the current rules so ‘the ref took action at time’ is their excuse when the Filth media started. Rangers should nail Clancy to the wall for this.

Someone is defo lying. We should go after them and call them out the same way that mob got a lino suspended for lying.

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...