SFA Charge

Escobar

It’s time to pull any thing and everyone involving the sfa, don’t do sponsorship events, only do interviews contractually required and use the bloody tea lady for them.

treat them with the contempt they deserve. To come out with this 4 hrs before another big game is absolutely abhorrent. They’re at it and we know it. 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, TMB said:

Hibs charge the field attacking players and ripping up Hampden.  That was labelled as “over exuberance”.

Rangers celebrate a league win and it’s labelled "Failed to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion". 

The refs. The sfa, and the media are doing everything they can to stop us winning the league.

To many of our fans are going oh paranoid protestants and just want to turn a blind eye to all this.

The club have to take action. I might be going overboard here but we should pull out the scottish cup next season and then see that no cunt would be interested in sponsoring it.

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

when we win the fucking league they will have failed.  

simple. 

And if Morelos keeps getting cards and suspensions, and misses crunch games, do you really think our squad is strong enough to keep getting maximum points? I don't, 

They'll have failed if we do win the league. We've seen only the start of their efforts to prevent us doing just that.

On field  decisions, Compliance Officer involvement, fixture scheduling, specific referee appointments, coaches/manager sending off and banished to the stand etc etc. We're only at Defcon 5 so far and it's already obvious.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And if Morelos keeps getting cards snd suspensions, and misses crunch games, do you really think our squad is strong enough to keep getting maximum points? I don't, 

They'll have failed if we do win the league. We've seen only the start of their efforts to prevent us doing just that.

On field  decisions, Compliance Officer involvement, fixture scheduling, specific referee appointments, coaches/manager sending off and banished to the stand etc etc. We're only at Defcon 5 so far and it's already obvious.

I think we’re winning this league this year because we’re the best team in Scotland 

you think we are not because of the dark forces and secret meetings to stop us

let us chat again in May 👍

19 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The refs. The sfa, and the media are doing everything they can to stop us winning the league.

To many of our fans are going oh paranoid protestants and just want to turn a blind eye to all this.

The club have to take action. I might be going overboard here but we should pull out the scottish cup next season and then see that no cunt would be interested in sponsoring it.

Agree but not the last bit mate .The sponsors are probably bheastly loving fucks  as well ..This would only benefit our enemies .And as you rightly said earlier ..We need to go on the attack .Refusing to take part would be another defensive move for me 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think we’re winning this league this year because we’re the best team in Scotland 

Can't it be both .The guys that shout out ,para to other bears make me weep 

I mean how fucking obvious does it need to get 🤔🤔🤔🤔

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And if Morelos keeps getting cards and suspensions, and misses crunch games, do you really think our squad is strong enough to keep getting maximum points? I don't, 

But but but Christie got an unfair ban coz Morelos never got a ban for hitting him in the nuts last year 

Doesn’t matter the ban is being served while he’s out injured or that others have been banned for the same ,the SFA is pyoor anti kafflick,no just kafflick but roman 

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

"Secret meetings" bollocks with an ostrich approach to what is going on around and against us.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

My point eejay is WHEN we win the league it’s going to be a glorious GIRFUY. 

The guys that think we can’t win fuck all because “they are out to stop us”  cannot be serious surely? 

Do you think 55 is on the horizon?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

My point eejay is WHEN we win the league it’s going to be a glorious GIRFUY. 

The guys that think we can’t win fuck all because “they are out to stop us”  cannot be serious surely? 

Do you think 55 is on the horizon?

League cup final worked out well for us eh.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Secret meetings" bollocks with an ostrich approach to what is going on around and against us.

Do you think we will win the league? Either this season or next. 

do you take your seat at Ibrox thinking because of officialdom we will never win a thing?

weird imo

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Do you think we will win the league? Either this season or next. 

do you take your seat at Ibrox thinking because of officialdom we will never win a thing?

weird imo

I think we're in the best position in a decade to win the league. If we see a few injuries creep in, plus key players like Morelos continue to get carded and banned, and decisions continue to go against us / for the scum then no I dont think we'll have enough to do it this season.

I take my seat and often wonder if I'll see us getting shafted again by refs. I'm often not let down.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Hibs charge the field attacking players and ripping up Hampden.  That was labelled as “over exuberance”.

Rangers celebrate a league win and it’s labelled "Failed to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion". 

We haven't been charged for celebrating a league win though have we?

The charges are relating to the 2 gestures (which is a joke) and the touchline spat with Beale & Kennedy, you are making out that we have been charged for celebrating with our fans at the end of the game which is not the case.

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Guys that shout para to other bears need to take their blinkers off 

I’m a right sceptical cunt about everything in life ,was having a laugh about a non football scenario the other day ,told him that being a skeptical cunt your right more often than not 

wasnt very long ago Stewart Milne claimed Lieswell had too much influence in the game ,now if you heard the tone of his voice you would know exactly what he was meaning 

There’s a reason why Lieswell is the highest paid CEO in British football ,he has worked it so much to their favour that his board pay him that much 

16 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I can’t wait until the day we win the league.

would you rather it was all over early with weeks to celebrate or have a helicopter moment on the last day ? (I want it all over).

The sheer bias towards us is staggering. I wonder if they studied under Mr Putin? 

Funny how thumb never got even a peep from SFA for his scarf getting tied to the post ,

That caused the police to get involved in making a statement ,Irony being the same day thumb is quoted in the papers as saying he would still do it he suddenly feels a bit depressed and his career slides ,he was so depressed he managed to come out with such bravado ,

depressed my arse the wee cunt failed a piss test and the friends at SFA allowed a bullshit story to be created 

40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think we're in the best position in a decade to win the league. If we see a few injuries creep in, plus key players like Morelos continue to get carded and banned, and decisions continue to go against us / for the scum then no I dont think we'll have enough to do it this season.

I take my seat and often wonder if I'll see us getting shafted again by refs. I'm often not let down.

Morelos has picked up four yellows, every game bar the Hertz game we won comfortably - we’re a game in hand off sitting top
he’s been booked a couple of times in Europe and look where  that’s got us

he’s massively improved from last season and the Gaffer continues to manage him well. 

lift your chin mate, it’s not good having that outlook- we’re winning this fucking league and that will be the most glorious GIRFUY you will ever see in world football 

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Morelos has picked up four yellows, every game bar the Hertz game we won comfortably - we’re a game in hand off sitting top
he’s been booked a couple of times in Europe and look where  that’s got us

he’s massively improved from last season and the Gaffer continues to manage him well. 

lift your chin mate, it’s not good having that outlook- we’re winning this fucking league and that will be the most glorious GIRFUY you will ever see in world football 

He's been shown 6 yellows, 2 of them were 2nd yellows. By the end of Jan he'll have missed a minimum of 4 domestic games through suspension. He's massively improved from last season, yet he's still missing games and is a booking away from a further suspension. Can you name one other player in scottish football with a similar record this season?

I reckon you think the 2nd half of the season will be just like the 1st half.  Think you're in for a rude awakening tbh.

Archived