SFA Charge

Escobar

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

There is a high level of double standards against our club. 

Halliday gets a ban for a gesture in the middle of the part that “Could have incited a riot” against Falkirk. Griffiths ties a scarf to our goalpost, wipes his nose on corner flag- banter. 

Morelos banned for gesture at Motherwell, no action taken against brown or lennon.

Investigation against Tom boyd still ongoing I assume? 

Even now, Christie dealt with within days, We get cited 19 days after the game and hours before our next game- premeditated to disrupt.

The club should refuse all away tickets until trusted fairly and on a level playing field.

Aye, that’ll show them...

Fuck me.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

There is a high level of double standards against our club. 

Halliday gets a ban for a gesture in the middle of the part that “Could have incited a riot” against Falkirk. Griffiths ties a scarf to our goalpost, wipes his nose on corner flag- banter. 

Morelos banned for gesture at Motherwell, no action taken against brown or lennon.

Investigation against Tom boyd still ongoing I assume? 

Even now, Christie dealt with within days, We get cited 19 days after the game and hours before our next game- premeditated to disrupt.

The club should refuse all away tickets until trusted fairly and on a level playing field. 

That'll only hurt our team having no support, and do fuck all to get back at the SFA. 🥴

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It won’t matter what’s in any statement 

If they don’t like the content the SFA will ignore it and hope it all goes away 

Just exactly the same when the SNP get anything uncomfortable asked they just shut up and hope it goes away 

Agreed mate,I think it's time Rangers were going above the SPFL/SFA.The bias against our Club is clear for all to see,from Referees to Administrators.

A book is being written right before our very eyes on the behaviour of the Scottish football authorities to protect and promote ONE club over and above every other team in the land and most pointedly Rangers who would be their main rivals. SG won't be here for ever and I'm sure he'll have a best seller in the book stores very soon after moving on.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That'll only hurt our team having no support, and do fuck all to get back at the SFA. 🥴

As stated it’ll hurt every club and show the SFA that we are serious that it cannot continue.

The other clubs need us more than we need them. 

25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's clearly a way to try and please the tims after Christie got banned but its failed spectacularly. They're still fuming. No player bans and a shitty wee fine, I'll take that just to continue the meltdown.

Just shows what a tinpot mentality there is when weve got to ' balance ' things out in Scotland just to appease the tarriers .

A penalty that would have been given once in a blue moon , a goal that should have been disallowed , two , maybe three , players that should have been sent off - not enough , so let's invent a charge on gestures  to just to ' balance ' things out . Pathetic . 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd rather they'd worked on the "further comment" first and released whatever that'll be as the initial statement tbh. This one does nothing really.

Don't cry out for club statements then condemn it especially when they clearly say another more condensed statement is forthcoming. Sending out a punishment two hours before a game on a Friday night was calculated to make the club ill-prepared. Rangers lawyers will be working this week-end. Lets all wait and see the statement after the week-end. At least they sound pissed and unwilling to accept.

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yes by budgeting very tightly.

Why do you think St Johnstone are offering 3 stands. They need and want the money. 

Give them fuck all.

So, they don’t rely then.

Because they can, and it gets more money, still doesn’t equate to relying, they’ll make alsorts from the Tarriers as well.

Take as many as each club want to give x

8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

As stated it’ll hurt every club and show the SFA that we are serious that it cannot continue.

The other clubs need us more than we need them. 

For Rangers to win the league our team need backing at away games. And winning the league trumps everything else.

Love the Rangers more than I hate our haters.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So, they don’t rely then.

Because they can, and it gets more money, still doesn’t equate to relying, they’ll make alsorts from the Tarriers as well.

Take as many as each club want to give x

I can assure you that clubs depend on the 3 firm games and it’s jackpot of you get the 4th one. 

30 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yes by budgeting very tightly.

Why do you think St Johnstone are offering 3 stands. They need and want the money. 

Give them fuck all.

100% and until we slap them back they'll continue to punish us any excuse they can. The bheggars have been greeting from the final whistle at the noncedome and they've got a result.  The old saying if you shout loud and long enough somebody will listen has paid off for them Again.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don't cry out for club statements then condemn it especially when they clearly say another more condensed statement is forthcoming. Sending out a punishment two hours before a game on a Friday night was calculated to make the club ill-prepared. Rangers lawyers will be working this week-end. Lets all wait and see the statement after the week-end. At least they sound pissed and unwilling to accept.

Nothing like a pre statement statement to keep some folk satisfied.

More condensed statement due?  They dont say that,  nor should they as it should be more expanded and detailed.  

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Suppose you’ll be all for patching the semi/final if we get there as well? And cup games at Ibrox depending on which team we play?

Those would be the that would make the most impact mate.

I know it’s radical but these cunts are corrupt to the core.

Can you imagine the coverage and impact a national final would get with no away fans from one team. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Those would be the that would make the most impact mate.

I know it’s radical but these cunts are corrupt to the core.

Can you imagine the coverage and impact a national final would get with no away fans from one team. 

Would it help the team?

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Long term yes.

Sometimes you need to be drastic.

This can’t continue against the club so a stand has to be taken. 

Great, look forward to us showing them they cant mess with us whilst the scum celebrate 9, 10, 11...

Genius mate.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rangers is astounded by the notices of complaint issued by the SFA.  

It is concerning that it seems the governing body is seeking to hold Rangers to a different and more stringent code of conduct than that applied to others, with unprecedented charges being levied against the Club.

Rangers fans can be assured that it is our firm intention to resist the charges in the most robust manner possible. Rangers will make further comment after the weekend.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/sfa-notices/

At last something put out from us, I cannot wait to see what we have to say next week. It needs to be bloody good and no more Mr Nice guy speak. 

Archived