Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mitre_mouldmaster

Rangers TV - Problems

Recommended Posts

I had to reset my password to get onto the site. Then I had to change my country preference on my vpn from poland to Australia to access the match. But I already had purchased premier sports earlier as I did not know if rtv had the game on so I just watched it on that without any problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Australia and prefer to watch the games through the official club channel, it allows me to contribute to the club however, the quality of picture and continual buffering is horrible. I have started streaming games as the quality is better, not sure where the fault lies but its easier with a non paying site.

Any hints in how to resolve the RTV buffering issues welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

I live in Australia and prefer to watch the games through the official club channel, it allows me to contribute to the club however, the quality of picture and continual buffering is horrible. I have started streaming games as the quality is better, not sure where the fault lies but its easier with a non paying site.

Any hints in how to resolve the RTV buffering issues welcome.

Used to have this happen a lot too, set the quality down a notch to 720p, cleared it up for me and has been a dream for a long time now. 

harry handsome likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I did have.

Had IPVanish running set to Belgium. Told me I could not watch the game in the country I was in. Switched to France, same deal.

Turned on the free piece of shit VPN which is making me double post on the forum for some reason. Cleared my browsing history and relaunched and im now in.

I tried to watch killie game end of last season in Prague. Bought the game. Cunts wouldn't let me watch said I wasn't in Prague. Emailed them they said some mobile providers reroute back through the UK or some pish. So even though I was outside UK I couldn't watch it. Ended up watching it on mobdro. Rangers didn't even give me my money back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had Rangers TV for ages and never had one bit of trouble with it except once. I could login in with my user name and find everything I wanted to see. Each segment had a date on it, everything was clearly listed, now it's a fucking shambles. That telecast last night was an utter disgrace with constant buffering and freezing, so why the fuck did RTV change something that wasn't broke?

Whoever is running the show, get it fucking fixed before you lose customers and money.  😡😡😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my email isn’t being recognised.

I email customer support.

They email me a link to reset my password.

You need to give your email to reset it.

It doesn’t recognise my email.

I email back saying that and hear nothing back.

Fuck me 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers TV for many years has been a real technical fuckup ,there is some great content but we are way behind in using it correctly.Do we just employ people because they support the club ? We should be finding the best media people available and have the best servers ,equipment etc ffs! It still isnt good enough

Ozblue and Dave Hedgehog like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had some problems but finally changed my password and got in.

VPN - I use express VPN and it worked fine, but in the past I’ve had to try a few countries (each time killing browser and restarting)

Blank password page - I had to copy the link from the email and paste it into the browser. Just clicking it took me to a blank page.

Ozblue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got mines sorted ok, just £5 a month, looks like its going upto £6 a month, found Rangers tv class recently, hopefully FHD picture with big changes? watching development squad highlight v motherwell, Graeme Murty is very vocal and talks the boys through every single movement in the game, must just be under the camera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a whole load of problems trying to log on yesterday, similar to what others have said, my email wasn’t being recognised, when I did get my password updated I could get on the site once then when I tried again  I got the same unrecognised  message. I contacted the support services and to their credit I got a reply and a fix within the hour. They did tell me the Stranraer game would be available to view as a delayed transmission but I  can see no trace of that.

i did have a look at the match details for our next match against St Mirren, strangely they are displaying a league table with us  11 points behind celtic and with the same number of games played?  Seems to be the league table from this time last year. 
 

I gave up trying to view games with a VPN after paying for two and both times being unable to view as the site had detected I was using  a VPN. If it’s not a televised game I try not to find out the score and watch at midnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I had issues logging in last night too.  Pished qnd stoned out my face on grass and took me 30 minutes to log in.

Whiteyed in the toilet at full time then took a dive in living room and landed on my nose. 

The wife said..... Why didn't you put tour hands out to protect your face? Cause I was wired to the moon and didnt know what was happening ya daft fucking boot!

😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works fine on my android box for £7 a month. £20 pm is half the price of a season ticket ffs to get sub standard service and then trying to fuck you with your vpn which most also pay a subscription for. I pay my ST so feel zero guilt about using a stream they get no revenue from if they cant entice me with a superior product. Its how our market works. Simples. 

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I had issues logging in last night too.  Pished qnd stoned out my face on grass and took me 30 minutes to log in.

Whiteyed in the toilet at full time then took a dive in living room and landed on my nose. 

The wife said..... Why didn't you put tour hands out to protect your face? Cause I was wired to the moon and didnt know what was happening ya daft fucking boot!

Ya junkieeee bastard! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

got mines sorted ok, just £5 a month, looks like its going upto £6 a month, found Rangers tv class recently, hopefully FHD picture with big changes? watching development squad highlight v motherwell, Graeme Murty is very vocal and talks the boys through every single movement in the game, must just be under the camera

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

If you seen Gerrard doing the same, would that just be for camera too? Murty is doing very well with the development squad so nothing to suggest that's not the way he is or has always been. 

You’ve dived right in at the deep end and missed his point completely. He said Murty must stand under where the camera is, he didn’t say he does it for the cameras. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I had some problems but finally changed my password and got in.

VPN - I use express VPN and it worked fine, but in the past I’ve had to try a few countries (each time killing browser and restarting)

Blank password page - I had to copy the link from the email and paste it into the browser. Just clicking it took me to a blank page.

K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

You’ve dived right in at the deep end and missed his point completely. He said Murty must stand under where the camera is, he didn’t say he does it for the cameras. :lol: 

Looking again, a think your right 😂

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2020 at 19:30, Courtyard Bear said:

Doesn’t recognise my email so I can’t log in to update my password. 

Same here.

Ended up setting up a new account and cancelled my previous direct debit.

On the plus side my VPN still seems to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I had issues logging in last night too.  Pished qnd stoned out my face on grass and took me 30 minutes to log in.

Whiteyed in the toilet at full time then took a dive in living room and landed on my nose. 

The wife said..... Why didn't you put tour hands out to protect your face? Cause I was wired to the moon and didnt know what was happening ya daft fucking boot!

And that’s all she said? You’ve got a keeper there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, beararse said:

Same here.

Ended up setting up a new account and cancelled my previous direct debit.

On the plus side my VPN still seems to work.

Another shambles from the club when it comes to the tech stuff. The Rangers TV content is bloody brilliant these days and the club should be raking it in with subscriptions, instead they give them a piss poor platform to put it on and most don’t want to use. 

beararse likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...