Patterson

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of our fans are so weird ! Ive been impressed with him 

Going forward his movement,passing and delivery. and shows for a tackle. On Rangers Instagram his debut picture I wrote lads playing well. Right away a Ranger fan write "yeah no ones running at him tho" Ovb not its Stranrear with 11 men behind the deck. 

Never understand the negativity. what a weirdo 

I'm guessing he's played well so far? I'm in the snooker hall with one eye on the game so not really seen much. Hopefully over the next few years we can promote some youths and they are good enough to be first team starters. Seems like ages since we produced a player of real quality. 

Promising signs from the kid and if we are gony talk about young boys coming thru the ranks that have a chance, the fact Gerrard has played him tonight when playing flanagan would have been the easy option proves this boy has a chance of staking a claim in the next season or 2

if we win the league this year I think tav will leave, he’ll leave on a high having completed the journey but if we don’t I think he’ll feel he has unfinished business and want another crack at it

time will tell but the boy hasn’t done himself any harm, I think he’d look better if the team wasn’t pretty wasteful tonight, Friendly’s are more competitive than this

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Certainly looks the part going forward.

Liked the challenge he put in, didnt think it was a foul.

Hard to judge at this level though, dont think he is going to be tested defensively at all tonight.

Our throw in it was ffs

He's pretty much been the most involved player, no issues defensively, tackled well, available for a pass constantly and swung a few great crosses in.

He's not Tav, but he's done as much as I'd expect from a senior player like Tav in the 1st half. Better than our left back too tbh.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Many won't agree, but I would play him on Wednesday.

We should be comfortably beating St.Mirren at Ibrox.  St.Mirren will just sit in deep and we need a Patterson more than a Flanagan in games like that.  We need full-backs overlapping in to the wide areas.

I thought it was the ideal game to play him in and he didn't look out of place at all. He was strong going forward and decent at the back picking up loose ends and putting good tackles in. A lot will say but it's only against Stranraer but tonight his nerves will have been shattered and he still managed to hold his own really well. Things are looking up for the future.

Archived