Patterson

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should play until the captain is fit again. Very early days but am hugely encouraged by that tonight. 

Tav at some point will go for 15-20million and we have this lad ready just to step in.

He's saved us millions of pounds if tonight's anything to go by.

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He should play until the captain is fit again. Very early days but am hugely encouraged by that tonight. 

Tav at some point will go for 15-20million and we have this lad ready just to step in.

He's saved us millions of pounds if tonight's anything to go by.

Didn’t realise how old tav was, don’t think we’ll be quite getting those numbers when he does go but should still get a decent chunk 

38 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Everyone except @Courtyard Bear who wouldn’t even have played him tonight never mind St Mirren 

I would’ve played him tonight if Tav was fit to play on Wednesday. I wouldn’t have played him tonight with an unfit Tav because he isn’t ready for the League yet and shouldn’t be played on Wednesday. So because of that we should’ve got whoever Stevie is playing on Wednesday playing tonight to get him ready, hopefully whoever that is gets a good run out on Sunday, probably be a more compatible game on Sunday anyway. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Admittedly this is the first I've seen of this boy, looks very promising going forward, obviously won't be tested much tonight defensively but looks assured and confident, grabbing his chance with both hands, superb tackle that was never a free kick as well. 

Thought he did well, it looked like that prick of a ref was just delighted to book him, it was not that bad a tackle and if he did not book their player in the first half for the body check, then there was no need for that one.

The lad is a great prospect in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Some of our fans are so weird ! Ive been impressed with him 

Going forward his movement,passing and delivery. and shows for a tackle. On Rangers Instagram his debut picture I wrote lads playing well. Right away a Ranger fan write "yeah no ones running at him tho" Ovb not its Stranrear with 11 men behind the deck. 

Never understand the negativity. what a weirdo 

After about 25 mins a clown behind me yelled “fuckin mon you do something for fuck sake” when he got the ball.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Did well. Flanagan will be in on Wednesday though 

:anger:hope not the manager won't get a better opportunity to give this lad games v shit like st.mirren at home. Patterson must play

Hearts next Sunday Flanagan will be in for and I don't blame Gerrard for that.

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would’ve played him tonight if Tav was fit to play on Wednesday. I wouldn’t have played him tonight with an unfit Tav because he isn’t ready for the League yet and shouldn’t be played on Wednesday. So because of that we should’ve got whoever Stevie is playing on Wednesday playing tonight to get him ready, hopefully whoever that is gets a good run out on Sunday, probably be a more compatible game on Sunday anyway. 

Gerrard said it himself, the boys will play if they offer more than what we have in said position! Given that St Mirren will offer very very little going forward, it’s all about what our chosen right back has to offer going forward & Patterson has more quality in that aspect than both Flanno & Polster. You may have a point against Hearts where it will be a high intensity game & more will be required defensively.

Archived