***** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread *****

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Shades of Warburtons team here, we dont look like we hsvr a clue how to change it up 

The best teams in the world struggle to play against a team parking the bus. ST Mirren have came not to play football. Their manager told us that before the game. 1-0 while boring to watch is fine by me.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

The best teams in the world struggle to play against a team parking the bus. ST Mirren have came not to play football. Their manager told us that before the game. 1-0 while boring to watch is fine by me.

Was going to say this. Two lacklustre games in a row do not fill me with hope but not necessarily a reason to worry.

Gerrard & the Club need to realise that signings are required. 

As Stevie said us winning the League in the next two Seasons is an obsession. So let's be real here and realise that our wide positions need an injection of quality. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

That doesn’t explain why It look me as if our players have met for the first time tonight.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The struggle aye, but not to even try anything different is mental, tonight the tarriers have seemingly went 352, do we really need 3 sitting mids at home to st mirren? 

Archived