Sign in to follow this  
Unhappy Gilmore

***** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread *****

Would be great if the scum drop points, but I'm at the stage I want to concentrate on us.

Someone mentioned it previously, it's a simple case of win our 17 games and get two draws against the scum and the title is ours! 

The block of five league fixtures before the Scottish cup game at Hamilton is St Mirren(H) Hearts(A) Ross County(H) Aberdeen(H) Hibs(H)

Be a huge disappointment to not take 15 points in those games.

I remember back when McCoist took over and we were in a healthy position at the top. That was until we played St Midden. Earlier in in the day the Tims pulled back a 3 goal defecit (or 2) which revived them and we dropped points when we lost a last minute goal to a Steven Thomson cluster fuck of a goal. After that day everything went downhill. Just so happens tonight the same teams play each other. No fucking about. Nothing but a win tonight. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Place will be rocking if we keep the run going and those cunts are drawing/losing

Aye for 10-15 minutes then the groans will start if we've not scored.

18 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

We have to win all games this month imo. That's not any different to any other month, but even more so January. I believe they will drop points somewhere so we have to take full advantage, no sloppy errors!

We failed to put pressure on the soap dodgers last year I hope we won't make that mistake again 

LegendofCoop likes this

5 minutes ago, TdRFC said:

Can't wait clock watching now 😂 just do the business Rangers. celtic will make a cunt of it tonight just got a feeling. 

If celtic slip up and we go top tonight the meltdown will be in full swing.  Panic buttons pressed in the bowels of Parkhead.

Blumhoilann and TdRFC like this

Just now, TMB said:

If celtic slip up and we go top tonight the meltdown will be in full swing.  Panic buttons pressed in the bowels of Parkhead.

We’d need to by a couple of goals to go top.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

100% TLB would go off his rocker, superb viewing.