Anyone remember this?

Redwhiteandblue

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I certainly don't, not saying 8 isn't real, just simply that I don't remember it.

Sorry if I've made an arse of this, first time trying to upload a screenshot. https://ibb.co/hBw1v4v

If I have done, anyone fancy telling me how to do it please?

I’m sure it was a top used in a game v Grasshoppers away. Don’t think it got used again 👍

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I still have nightmares about that shirt....the infamous Christian dross called us out as a team of holiday makers, a fucking woeful performance in all honesty 

Aye they man marked laudrup and gazza and we never kicked a fucking ball that night, pumped 3-0 if memory serves me right

20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye they man marked laudrup and gazza and we never kicked a fucking ball that night, pumped 3-0 if memory serves me right

The 3rd goal came from a corner if my memory serves me right....anyway Albertz was on the post  and failed to react.....my big mate was fucking raging at his attempt at defending and claimed "I don't believe it we have signed a fucking dud German" thankfully the big man came good😂😂

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I still have nightmares about that shirt....the infamous Christian dross called us out as a team of holiday makers, a fucking woeful performance in all honesty 

I take the tram past the Hardturm Stadion where we played that night & all that's left is one wall with the old turnstile entrances,  the rest is wasteland as it was demolished years ago. Performance that night still gives me the fear & happy the location is levelled. Its actually quite an eerie sight. 

5 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Adidas made us some horrible strips during our time with them.  Not one classic plain blue with a white V neck or round neck and three white stripes down the sleeve, it wouldn’t have been difficult.

So many people are desperate for a partnership with Adidas. They have made about 3 decent strips in 30 years. 

Archived