Rangers 3 Them 0 2007

BridgeIsBlue

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I love/hate seeing games from that season. 

Got arse fucked by the SFA 

Should've won the lot bar the UEFA Cup that season. 

Still won a double right enough meanwhile they went to Seville and finished with nothing, and still had theatre plays about it :lol:

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The passing about taking the piss was phenomenal, how the fuck we never got a penalty for the handball is still beyond me 12 years later :lol: 

The state of brown in that passage of play , made a career out the demise in quality in spl and obviously us not being there 

3 hours ago, BookWorm said:

That was a bloody good team. Cuellar was immense in defence couldn't believe it didn't go well for him down south.

If he had stayed one more season, he would have gotten a much better offer than aston villa, he was just too quick to jump

However, him leaving gave us boughie, so thank fuck he did as i thought boughie was a much better player for us overall

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If he had stayed one more season, he would have gotten a much better offer than aston villa, he was just too quick to jump

However, him leaving gave us boughie, so thank fuck he did as i thought boughie was a much better player for us overall

Villa was a really good move for them at the time. They were the fifth or sixth best team in England back then.

To be fair to Cuellar too, he carved out a good career there - even if it was largely at full back. 

That 3-0 is one of my favourite OF performances. The passing moves at the end were excellent and there were plenty of heavy tackles.

Archived