Is there a witch-hunt against Morelos?

The Dude

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Does anyone else feel a tad bored with all this kinda stuff?

probably not, maybe just me  🤷‍♂️

I do to a certain point but also felt that since this was our first recording since new year, it would be foolish of us not to talk about it.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do to a certain point but also felt that since this was our first recording since new year, it would be foolish of us not to talk about it.

Be good to get some analysis of our two rookies performance in the cup. Or perhaps a bit on Bobby Brown  - bit more interesting imo

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Be good to get some analysis of our two rookies performance in the cup. Or perhaps a bit on Bobby Brown  - bit more interesting imo

There's more videos to come through the week. Unfortunately, there's nothing on Mr. Brown (yet) as I'm working on something related and want to keep it for then to tie them both in.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Catholic without the capital C means any the 'universal' Christian faith so the capitalisation is important on that one.

Catholic without the capital "C" simply means universal, all embracing, including a large varieties, and is not specific to religion.

As in :   I have a catholic taste in music, basically I like all kinds of music.

Just now, tannerall said:

Catholic without the capital "C" simply means universal, all embracing, including a large varieties, and is not specific to religion, 

As in :   I have a catholic taste in music, basically I like all kinds of music.

Fair enough, I've only ever seen catholic (small c) used in a religious context to signify the wider Xtian churches. Possibly just because it's fallen out of use in that way.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unfortunately, there's nothing on Mr. Brown (yet) as I'm working on something related and want to keep it for then to tie them both in

I seem to remember you did something for him as he was a teacher at a school near you, is that right?

Archived