Is there a witch-hunt against Morelos?

The Dude

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

If only, sadly it was a couple of years ago and predated Alfredoā€™s murderous gesture which so upset the Swansea simpleton.

could've been you thatā€™s made poor John this way by waving around sharpe gestures like that

There is definitely an agenda against Alfredo. However, I donā€™t think itā€™s racist. Itā€™s simply the fact that he plays for Rangers Ā and heā€™s the biggest threat to the tarriers getting 10 in a row. They want him banned for as many games as possible and will do anything to make this happen. The whole cut throat thing is fucking ludicrous and deep down they know that. People like Hartson and Sutton are only relevant in Scotland because of the shit they stir up. They donā€™t have a brain cell Ā between them but are fed all this shite by rabid Timā€™s who want them to air it in public. Fuck the lot of them, thereā€™s nothing any of them can do about what happens on the pitch between now and May. Alfredo will keep scoring and winding them up and if we win the league the meltdown will be fucking unbelievable. Happy days.Ā 

HartsonĀ  has made acomplete fool of himself with his comments over Alfredo Morelos.Ā 

Ā 

Hartson adopting a superior moral stanceĀ  and demanding proper conduct and integrity is just not ill thought out but incredibly and undeniably stupid on his part.Not only when you examine events on the field of play but off it too.

Ā 

A guy with a self confessed gambling addictionĀ  betting in the region of tens of thousands of pounds every weekĀ  spent at the bookiesĀ  with a serious black mark against his own behaviour on a training ground having the gall to verbally attack a young footballer who puts a fair proportion ofĀ  his wealth to help poor and disadvantaged children in his homeland.

Ā 

One donates purely in his selfish own interestĀ  the other gives selflessly.

Ā 

You could not make it up..and don't let me start on Sutton.

I think the thumb threw something at a Killie fan. In reality it looked a nothing incident but Boydy going in on him basically asking if people will react in the same manner they have been for almost every Morelos incident.Ā 

Boyd saying fans have been criticised for throwing things butĀ now the thumb is throwing things at fans.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think the thumb threw something at a Killie fan. In reality it looked a nothing incident but Boydy going in on him basically asking if people will react in the same manner they have been for almost every Morelos incident.Ā 

Boyd saying fans have been criticised for throwing things butĀ now the thumb is throwing things at fans.

The clip is in the general sports tarrier thread, it will go unpunished, guaranteed.Ā 

If Alfie done it he would be mauled in the media.Ā 

9 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

The clip is in the general sports tarrier thread, it will go unpunished, guaranteed.Ā 

If Alfie done it he would be mauled in the media.Ā 

BBC already confirming heā€™s the victim and Sutton saying people need to watch what their saying.Ā 

38 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

BBC already confirming heā€™s the victim and Sutton saying people need to watch what their saying.Ā 

As I said in another thread, couldnā€™t have happened at a better time if the club are preparing a statement of being officiated to another standard than everyone else letā€™s see how this is dealt with, if at all?...

Watched a movie last night set in Brazil and at one point a cop does exactly the same action after checking someone to signify they are finished. Had to chuckle then wrote my letter to the producers of the movie complaining how I couldnā€™t sleep now for worrying the cop was coming to slit my throat.

Archived