Appeal from club

BeargerNo.1

Dear BeargerNo.1

Our last League result, at Parkhead, was the perfect way to end the year and meant we moved into the winter break and 2020 with a sharp focus on what can be achieved in the second half of our domestic and European campaigns.

Supporter contribution to our remaining games this season will be vital and fans will continue to provide a source of inspiration to the first-team squad and our coaching staff, in particular at Ibrox, where our 50,000 strong support create an atmosphere which is the envy of most other clubs.

As always the club is grateful to our 46,000 season-ticket holders but it would be immensely helpful if fans could inform the club when they are unable to attend matches. By doing so, we could pass on these tickets to other supporters, many of whom are on our season-ticket waiting list which currently sits at 15,000.

As we enter a potentially defining period for the club, we urge every season-ticket holder to back the team in person at Ibrox Stadium, no matter who the opposition might be. However, we fully understand the demands of modern working practices and family-life commitments must take priority at times so we have relaunched the Seat Sub platform, which offers an easy way to exchange seats when fans cannot make games.

Under this scheme the club will return 50% of the ticket price for resold seats to supporters unable to attend matches to be credited against their 2020/21 season ticket. So, if you can’t attend, please use the Seat Sub platform so that another supporter may have the opportunity to attend and help ensure we keep Ibrox roaring for every last minute of this 2020/21 season.

If you use the scheme throughout January, you will be entered into a draw to win an exclusive, behind the scenes tour of the Hummel Training Centre. For more information or to release your seat for our games against St Mirren or Ross County, visit Rangers.co.uk/seatsub

Yours sincerely,

Stewart Robertson                   Steven Gerrard

Managing Director                              Manager

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Dear BeargerNo.1

Our last League result, at Parkhead, was the perfect way to end the year and meant we moved into the winter break and 2020 with a sharp focus on what can be achieved in the second half of our domestic and European campaigns.

Supporter contribution to our remaining games this season will be vital and fans will continue to provide a source of inspiration to the first-team squad and our coaching staff, in particular at Ibrox, where our 50,000 strong support create an atmosphere which is the envy of most other clubs.

As always the club is grateful to our 46,000 season-ticket holders but it would be immensely helpful if fans could inform the club when they are unable to attend matches. By doing so, we could pass on these tickets to other supporters, many of whom are on our season-ticket waiting list which currently sits at 15,000.

As we enter a potentially defining period for the club, we urge every season-ticket holder to back the team in person at Ibrox Stadium, no matter who the opposition might be. However, we fully understand the demands of modern working practices and family-life commitments must take priority at times so we have relaunched the Seat Sub platform, which offers an easy way to exchange seats when fans cannot make games.

Under this scheme the club will return 50% of the ticket price for resold seats to supporters unable to attend matches to be credited against their 2020/21 season ticket. So, if you can’t attend, please use the Seat Sub platform so that another supporter may have the opportunity to attend and help ensure we keep Ibrox roaring for every last minute of this 2020/21 season.

If you use the scheme throughout January, you will be entered into a draw to win an exclusive, behind the scenes tour of the Hummel Training Centre. For more information or to release your seat for our games against St Mirren or Ross County, visit Rangers.co.uk/seatsub

Yours sincerely,

Stewart Robertson                   Steven Gerrard

Managing Director                              Manager

Clubs in London get a full refund and are not allowed to sell their ticket 

Our clubs miserable policy on this buy back is absolutely honking .And that’s why it’s better to give your seat to a friend for nothing or try and sell it full price 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Our clubs miserable policy on this buy back is absolutely honking .And that’s why it’s better to give your seat to a friend for nothing or try and sell it full price 

And if you can’t?

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Apparently 15000 on a waiting list. Shouldn’t be an issue mate. 

The scheme exists for those bears that can’t sell it on privately and would welcome the extra cash if they are financially strapped each season paying for their season ticket. 

why have folks got an issue with this?

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The scheme exists for those bears that can’t sell it on privately and would welcome the extra cash if they are financially strapped each season paying for their season ticket. 

Don’t know mate. I said it shouldn’t be an issue. 

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Plus if you don’t go to a game you get rewarded with a trip to the training ground 😂 

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes but they changed the way it works, I have passed my ST on to people here and some just went to the TO and got a reprint for £5 but then in the summer they sent out letters saying your St was a contract between you and the club so you should't let anyone else us it, so now if I can't make a game like the next 2 midweeks my ticket is no use to anybody else!

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Plus if you don’t go to a game you get rewarded with a trip to the training ground 😂 

I’ve done it once and never got a bean back 

It’s could get 50%..... IF they sell it .How do you know they did or didn’t resell it 

And we are talking around 12 pounds  here .Its miserable as fuck if you ask me 

Next time .I give it to a mate 

It’s sounds great going to your season ticket renewal .It’s bollocks for me 

4 minutes ago, mus said:

Yes but they changed the way it works, I have passed my ST on to people here and some just went to the TO and got a reprint for £5 but then in the summer they sent out letters saying your St was a contract between you and the club so you should't let anyone else us it, so now if I can't make a game like the next 2 midweeks my ticket is no use to anybody else!

If that’s the case .We should be getting FULL refund like they do in England 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’ve done it once and never got a bean back 

It’s could get 50%..... IF they sell it .How do you know they did or didn’t resell it 

And we are talking around 12 pounds  here .Its miserable as fuck if you ask me 

Next time .I give it to a mate 

It’s sounds great going to your season ticket renewal .It’s bollocks for me 

There are guys that scrimp and scrape every penny each year to get the cash together for a season ticket. They aren’t miserable as fuck they are doing their best for their family and trying to get to games at the same time. Sometimes every pound counts. 

you’re attitude to fellow bears who are cash strapped is a bit honking if you ask me.  

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There are guys that scrimp and scrape every penny each year to get the cash together for a season ticket. They aren’t miserable as fuck they are doing their best for their family and trying to get to games at the same time. Sometimes every pound counts. 

you’re attitude to fellow bears who are cash strapped is a bit honking if you ask me.  

rubbish mate . We are all skint in our own ways . I still don't think it a fair system . I would side with the guys with nothing any day , rather than the guys that get everything given

Maybe I was a little ott saying you were miserable . Apologies

The club already have been paid for the game by the season ticket, Getting double the cash but only 50% goes to the season ticket holder IMO its miserable from the club,  Should get full amount off next season ticket given already paid for the seat 

2 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

The club already have been paid for the game by the season ticket, Getting double the cash but only 50% goes to the season ticket holder IMO its miserable from the club,  Should get full amount off next season ticket given already paid for the seat 

Yeah, it’s not about helping fund next seasons ticket for fans, but to get more cash in for the club. 

Not against them doing it, but let’s not pretend it’s for the benefit of the fans or to have a full stadium. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

If you can’t give to friend for nothing ?🤔

You are a miserable sod 

I hadn't made a game since div.3 until this season due to financial issues (and a bit of a fear of travelling alone, id only ever gone with a friends dad) but thanks to the generosity of a local bear, i made the killie game on boxing day and will be going to aberdeen at home next month. Thankfully there are generous bears that due to them not being able to go, give folk like me the opportunity to. 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

rubbish mate . We are all skint in our own ways . I still don't think it a fair system . I would side with the guys with nothing any day , rather than the guys that get everything given

Maybe I was a little ott saying you were miserable . Apologies

What are you apologising for? You dont agree with getting £12 for your ticket through club channels, thats perfectly reasonable opinion to voice. A thread like this attracts the moral police fs. Tell them tae fuck off in future. 

Archived