Appeal from club

BeargerNo.1

9 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

What are you apologising for? You dont agree with getting £12 for your ticket through club channels, thats perfectly reasonable opinion to voice. A thread like this attracts the moral police fs. Tell them tae fuck off in future. 

Soze is ok and I may have overstepped the criticism to him personally mate 

He is right that some bears save ever penny for their ST .I have been there so I should have known better 

The club are miserable .Don’t take that back 😊

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

What are you apologising for? You dont agree with getting £12 for your ticket through club channels, thats perfectly reasonable opinion to voice. A thread like this attracts the moral police fs. Tell them tae fuck off in future. 

Threads like this also attract the immoral police tbf

touché 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is right that some bears save ever penny for their ST .I have been there so I should have known better 

The bigger man eejay 👍

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you have to scrape the dough to buy your ST then surely you want more than £12 back each time you resell it so that when you get your renewal its less to pay for another season? I dont get it.

5 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

If you have to scrape the dough to buy your ST then surely you want more than £12 back each time you resell it so that when you get your renewal its less to pay for another season? I dont get it.

Yeah but the club aren’t offering the full amount .That is what hacks me off tbh

17 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

That’s basically what he’s saying, the club are giving such a little amount back that it’s shocking, rather just give it for free to someone else who struggles to get to games 

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

That’s basically what he’s saying, the club are giving such a little amount back that it’s shocking, rather just give it for free to someone else who struggles to get to games 

It didn't read that way mate. It read as if eejay was saying £12 from the club was miserable then Keyser started on him regarding other bears financial situations. If there is mixed wires here then thats the case and no issues now.

4 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

It didn't read that way mate. It read as if eejay was saying £12 from the club was miserable then Keyser started on him regarding other bears financial situations. If there is mixed wires here then thats the case and no issues now.

Fantastic 😂

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Clubs in London get a full refund and are not allowed to sell their ticket 

Our clubs miserable policy on this buy back is absolutely honking .And that’s why it’s better to give your seat to a friend for nothing or try and sell it full price 

To be fair the clubs in London get a mega money tv deal, is the mentality of trying to get as much money directly into the club dwindling? I agree on paper it looks shit but the club seems to be spending money now that they need to find.

18 minutes ago, wully said:

I gave my ticket back yesterday because i couldn't give it away for free, will be the same for Ross County probably.

Seriously Wully .No one would take it for nothing ? Well if you are giving it to the club .Make sure and ask the guys sitting beside you .If your seat was taken for these games 

Even that isn't a guarantee the club have sold it  

27 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

To be fair the clubs in London get a mega money tv deal, is the mentality of trying to get as much money directly into the club dwindling? I agree on paper it looks shit but the club seems to be spending money now that they need to find.

That's a fair point tbf 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Glad you 2 have made up 😀

He’s like yir nosey neighbour sticking his neb in 😂 

you been drinking the day? Just seen you warming up to Perth campsie too 😊 or has someone hacked your account 🤔

just joking mate 😂 

Problem is if there's huge demand for tickets and you get 100% of money back, it would encourage hanging onto season tickets even if not planning on attending any game. You could cherry pick the games you want (scum games) and sell the rest. 

We don’t have the tv money or the massive sponsorship they get down in England so I’m more than happy to sell on if I can’t get someone to take it. More money for us to buy a player or afford their wages. I’ve never had a problem giving it away to a pal for free and still yet to use seat sub. 

I'm sure the club made a big deal of getting tickets back to them for a scum game then the tickets went to players/ sponsors / hospitality rather than the general support.

Poor show from what I recall of it and I'll give my ST away rather than use any buy back.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm sure the club made a big deal of getting tickets back to them for a scum game then the tickets went to players/ sponsors / hospitality rather than the general support.

Poor show from what I recall of it and I'll give my ST away rather than use any buy back.

They did, it then took months for them (the SLO) to say that the tickets never went to fans.

Archived