Appeal from club

BeargerNo.1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some clubs can give 100% back because they know fans will spend money on food, programmes and merchandise etc which all run with high profit margins.

Am not a programme collector, but our food is overpriced slop with horrendous queues and our stadium shop is virtually non existant. Had a quick look last week and it's almost devoid of stock. The left hand wall is stacked entirely with shopping bags. This is the same shop that was selling tax disc holders three years after the road fund licence was abolished.

The one thing our club does not do is listen to what the fans (customers) want. Am still unaware of how long the present catering and megastore contracts have to run, but the sooner they end, the better.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Explain 

There is no ticket touting in England's big clubs .Clubs give full refunds if their seats are sold back 

That is my understanding 

When I gave up my season ticket for Ibrox due to hardly ever being able to make a game I looked for something nearer home as I still love to watch football.

I now have  a season ticket for a London club.

When I can’t go ( which is a lot of the time due to my working pattern) or don’t give it to my son I sell it on through the clubs official resale  site. You get a portion of the yearly cost minus fees. You don’t get anywhere near what a match day ticket cost.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

When I gave up my season ticket for Ibrox due to hardly ever being able to make a game I looked for something nearer home as I still love to watch football.

I now have  a season ticket for a London club.

When I can’t go ( which is a lot of the time due to my working pattern) or don’t give it to my son I sell it on through the clubs official resale  site. You get a portion of the yearly cost minus fees. You don’t get anywhere near what a match day ticket cost.

I stand corrected if that’s a big club  like Chelsea or Spurs 

If it’s a lower division club ,then it seems I was told correctly 
And it’s miserable to only get a fraction back 

However I take the point about the club reinvesting from previous poster 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I stand corrected if that’s a big club  like Chelsea or Spurs 

If it’s a lower division club ,then it seems I was told correctly 
And it’s miserable to only get a fraction back 

However I take the point about the club reinvesting from previous poster 

West Ham. 
Can’t say about other clubs.

To be honest  their pice bands are pretty low in the first place so I suppose I can’t expect a 100 % refund

My seat always goes to my family or friends if I can't make games. My daughters generally have my seat and if I can make the game I buy one from friends who can't make games, so my daughters still get my seat. I regret changing from BF to a CD seat now so now I get to sit anywhere I wish. Silver linings...

Dont mind helping the club, however I don't agree with the 50% back. As said, 100% should be given back. They're still getting full price for seat sold....plus our ST sales for following season. Bit cheeky imo. 

6 hours ago, savenosouls said:

How do you know if your seat has been sold - i release mine back for the Killie game - but have no idea if it was sold on by the club?

Go back into seat sub and check.   It will say booked if your ST is still valid, returned once you have sent it back or resold if they sell it.    We have had our tickets resold for tomorrow.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s like yir nosey neighbour sticking his neb in 😂 

you been drinking the day? Just seen you warming up to Perth campsie too 😊 or has someone hacked your account 🤔

just joking mate 😂 

Didn't realise I was so disliked🤣

I stay down  England and last season gave my ticket up for the £5 print off option to whoever could use it & donated the old firm ticket to @govanblue to give to a veteran, then this year the cancelled that option It was a kick in the balls tbh because I was hoping to do that for all the games I can’t make.  Clicked the seat sub option but don’t get notified if they even sell it tbh, I’m wondering if there is any other ways of the seat been used when I can’t make it ?

3 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

West Ham. 
Can’t say about other clubs.

To be honest  their pice bands are pretty low in the first place so I suppose I can’t expect a 100 % refund

Well mate .I appreciate that info .Maybe my info was mince .Could be certain big clubs 

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

My seat always goes to my family or friends if I can't make games. My daughters generally have my seat and if I can make the game I buy one from friends who can't make games, so my daughters still get my seat. I regret changing from BF to a CD seat now so now I get to sit anywhere I wish. Silver linings...

Dont mind helping the club, however I don't agree with the 50% back. As said, 100% should be given back. They're still getting full price for seat sold....plus our ST sales for following season. Bit cheeky imo. 

Nice diplomatic way of putting it SH 

3 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Go back into seat sub and check.   It will say booked if your ST is still valid, returned once you have sent it back or resold if they sell it.    We have had our tickets resold for tomorrow.

Nice one. Just checked and my St Mirren ticket has been sold, Ross County hasn't yet but will nearer the time i imagine.

Archived