Sometimes the stars just align

Thermopylae

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Gerrard's cousin was one of the 96 wasn't he so I'm sure he can understand how we feel about the 66

Whole of Liverpool feel it, including Everton fans. Don't go taking a sun newspaper there, you will be torn apart.

38 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Perhaps it's an age thing? When I was playing football at school Souness and Hansen were lifting European cups with Liverpool and of course they also opened the new stands at Ibrox 

Could be.

When I was at school (I’m early 30’s) all the papes I knew seemed to have a love in with Liverpool, most of them were still convinced Steven Gerrard wore celtic jammies to bed before he signed for us 😂

27 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Could be.

When I was at school (I’m early 30’s) all the papes I knew seemed to have a love in with Liverpool, most of them were still convinced Steven Gerrard wore celtic jammies to bed before he signed for us 😂

Tims always grab anything that isn't nailed down and claim it as their own ... I've lost count of the amount who appear to think Paul McCactney  is an RC because he mentions his late mother "Mary" in let it be.

Liverpool always reminds me how hard football is to predict because I wonder what odds you would got back in 1990 on them not winning the league for the next 30 years!

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Tims always grab anything that isn't nailed down and claim it as their own ... I've lost count of the amount who appear to think Paul McCactney  is an RC because he mentions his late mother "Mary" in let it be.

Liverpool always reminds me how hard football is to predict because I wonder what odds you would got back in 1990 on them not winning the league for the next 30 years!

They are a shower of deluded cunts.

Aye it’s swings and roundabouts, the way the league is shaping up just now it might not be a bad bet to put on arsenal and Man Utd not to win the league in the next 30! 

21 hours ago, bluenoz said:

My Uncle lived in Liverpool when I was young. My father and I would fly to Liverpool once a month to visit Anfield. I have watched them and Gerrard's career my entire life.  Anyone who says fuck Liverpool is no friend of mine. 

This is brilliant 🤣

Oh aye Fuck Liverpool and every other team that is not The Rangers  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived