*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I wouldn't 

Genuinely don't get the whole sitting with the opposition fans thing 

Never understood it either.

The magic of going to the games is being able to go absolutely mental when the teddy bears score in amongst your own kind.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Wonder if the result would have any impact in where we are transfer wise. Go out n scud them 3 or 4 nil n the team looks solid, drop points n we will feel the need to get some quality. Probably have no bearing on it 

min not liking the fact it’s even something to worry about I’ll be glad when January is over 

I think Gerrard is sensible enough to not let one result affect his thinking. The only way we are going out in the transfer market tomorrow based on this game is if Defoe breaks his leg today.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Gerrard is sensible enough to not let one result affect his thinking. The only way we are going out in the transfer market tomorrow based on this game is if Defoe breaks his leg today.

You could maybe argue the game we lost in the league may have confirmed that we needed to push the boat out for Kent.

I dont see anything happening in the transfer window, I'd only want someone who will add quality to the team and not just be another squad player, signed for the sake of making a signing.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Since when has it ever been the case that Wes needs protection during a game. Today it seems to justify Flanagan.

It’s nothing to do with Wes as a person, it’s fact he’s not had many games so the more the defence can do to help him out and make the day as easy as possible. Flanagan in that sense will help as he is a defender first and foremost.

13 minutes ago, MisterC said:

You could maybe argue the game we lost in the league may have confirmed that we needed to push the boat out for Kent.

I dont see anything happening in the transfer window, I'd only want someone who will add quality to the team and not just be another squad player, signed for the sake of making a signing.

I think we were always going to bid for Kent as long as we made it to the Group Stages of the Europa League.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think we were always going to bid for Kent as long as we made it to the Group Stages of the Europa League.

Fair point as without the added money we'd have struggled to get the money together. You at the game today?

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Can’t see Hearts sitting with 11 men behind the ball at home like some other teams, expect them to try and come at us leaving space for our attack to play the way we like to and get a good win.

Don’t think their manager has realised how teams play against us and them. Sit and hope for a counter but happy to take the point.

He’s trying to play expansive, pressing football without the players which will inevitably leave space for Kent, Aribo etc to exploit, I hope

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Don’t think their manager has realised how teams play against us and them. Sit and hope for a counter but happy to take the point.

He’s trying to play expansive, pressing football without the players which will inevitably leave space for Kent, Aribo etc to exploit, I hope

Repeat of Easter road will do me! Haven't had a ticket here since the championship so looking forward to it

Archived