*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

Strong enough team to beat the current Hearts team even at  Tynecastle. If we cannot win this today then we will have to take a long hard look at things, as what would have looked like one of our toughest away games of the season, should be a lot easier than it could have been.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

What I'm saying is this guy hasn't put hearts in this position and he now has players he's brought in so we don't know how good or bad they will be from today onwards. 

If this was still levein and still the same players then aye I would agree they're shite but we don't know how they'll be with guys that their new manager believes will fit their system 

Worries me a bit mate. And he will know that this is the type of game that can kick start his tenancy with them.

starting to get fucking nervy 😂

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

ST Mirren were always going to be tough to break down. Before the game their manager told us if he could come to Ibrox and park two buses he would. One shot off target and zero on target says it all about their ambitions.

Hearts on the other hand will not sit in as much at their own ground, especially as their new manager likes to play more openly (don't know if that bit is true as I heard it on here). With the extra space in the final third I'm expecting us to score a few today. I'll be disappointed if we don't.

Can't argue with your logic .. I understand how difficult it is against against teams that park the bus , but being home to St Mirren should be a lot more straight forward than away to Hearts , though I accept it doesn't always work out that way . 

I think an early goal is key today as to how open Hearts will play . Here's hoping for a few 👍

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What I'm saying is this guy hasn't put hearts in this position and he now has players he's brought in so we don't know how good or bad they will be from today onwards. 

If this was still levein and still the same players then aye I would agree they're shite but we don't know how they'll be with guys that their new manager believes will fit their system 

from what i see  he has only 2 new players playing today boyce and skidden or some name like that  the rest were already there he has brought in some young boys  their 2 regular full backs  smith and hickey are out injured  and he has a lot of experience on the bench

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A team that didn't have a shot on target against Ross Cty that just got humped by our nearest rivals.  I'll say again, if we can't beat a team like this then we will not win the league. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

A team that didn't have a shot on target against Ross Cty that just got humped by our nearest rivals.  I'll say again, if we can't beat a team like this then we will not win the league. 

We didn't beat them here last time and still have a chance of winning the league 

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Hopefully the players aren’t over thinking it. Go do what they can do as they showed at Mount Peedo and the result will take care of itself. 

High tempo crisp accurate passing and finish with some composure and we will beat this mob easy. 

Archived