*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ben51 said:

Absolutely fucking awful. 

Could have called that after the first 5 minutes.

No chance we're taking 3 points from this if it keeps up like this. 

This should also be a warning sign to the board and the Manager if they don't think we need a signing, two players out and we look like fucking Cove Rangers.

Third game after the break and we haven’t convinced in any of them 

I said at the start of the season that I'd be happy winning every game as a tugid 1-0 if it meant winning the league.

I still stand by that.

Get through this and Buff's back in the first 11, and we know we causes havok with defences, dragging not one defender but most out of place - that lets our team play. Hopefully not far after, Tav also comes back in.

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Even without they two , if we cannot beat this shower of shite today we dont deserve to win the league.........

I agree mate but you just knew that without them we would struggle doesn't help when you miss two chances like we did in the first half. We need to play a lot better to get all three points in the second half.

Absolute dug shite Rangers. Such a disjointed display. No formation, folk running all over the shop. Baws need booted. 

Sean Clare's birth mark is a better player than Flanagan. We look like we've never played as a team before. 

Arfield on for Davis imo. He's been invisible this half

Archived