*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

Steven McLean tef for this one. He's the guy that missed the foul on Tav in the draw at Easter Road and was roundly criticised for phoning Gerrard to apologise.

Scum have Clancy again, I'm sure he'll work hard to rectify his failing them on his last trip there.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Steven McLean tef for this one. He's the guy that missed the foul on Tav in the draw at Easter Road and was roundly criticised for phoning Gerrard to apologise.

Scum have Clancy again, I'm sure he'll work hard to rectify his failing them on his last trip there.

Hopefully sells us one to make up for it.

Part of me hopes Clancy has another shambles so they do think he’s got it in for them 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Keep telling myself, this boy played the position inna Liverpool team that nearly won the league. He’s played against better than Hearts and will give you 100% commitment. Telling you, the Scouse Cafu on Sunday,

Played left back more that season

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Keep telling myself, this boy played the position inna Liverpool team that nearly won the league. He’s played against better than Hearts and will give you 100% commitment. Telling you, the Scouse Cafu on Sunday,

33zc12.jpg

4 hours ago, five stars said:

We had a few narrow victories against defensive teams. We should be learning from these performances so we can improve our tactics against such opposition. No point standing still just because we got the points,  more teams will try similar tactics as they see that we find it difficult to play against, and eventually one of them will get lucky.

I appreciate what you are saying mate, but the stats prove that we are not struggling most of the time.

Only 3 times over the season have we managed only 1 goal against park the bus sides. St. Mirren twice and Killie on boxing day. 

Most of the time we score 2 or more against this set up now. Just see Accies, Hearts, sheep at Ibrox etc....

No team can win every game comfortably. It's just the nature of the game that we are going to have ti grind out tight wins. 

Last season we were drawing/losing a lot more of these types of games. So to say we are standing still is definitely not the case imo. 

On 23/01/2020 at 09:53, Leeds_Bear said:

And Arfield for Kamara. We need players who will run in the channels. 

Agreed, Arfield also makes great runs beyond the striker, his abuse on here early on in the season was unjustified, although I’d agree he was ineffective at the time, it was more down to being punted out on the wing than the player actually being out of sorts. Play him behind the striker and he’s a different player completely and also offers a battling quality and will to win 

5 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

For some reason I feel the same, this game will be no walk in the park like previous, just get the 3 points Rangers and prove me wrong by pumping them.

It’s fucking mental really, the amount of people in the pub on Wednesday before and after the game that we’re saying how nervous they were for Sunday was baffling. Like everyone else I’d take one nil, and I do realise they will undoubtedly raise their game for our visit, spurred on by a noisy support (unless we score a couple early on) but let’s get it right, we were shite last time out there and dropped points due to our performance not due to theirs, they have won 3 games at tynecastle in 12 months, 2 wins and 12 defeats out of 22 so far this campaign and are deservedly bottom of a  league that’s got at mirren and Hamilton in it. If we’ve any serious aspirations of winning the league then fuck me we’ve got to be confident of taking maximum points here. 

Just now, bluebell82 said:

I predict Hearts will have a go for 20 mins, buoyed on by the crowd, but we'll take control there after prob go one up before half time then finish it in the second half.  0-3 I'll go for.🤞

Hopefully as long as we don't gift them a goal like last time. 

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Two games in a row in the league at Torbett Towers.

I have never in my life seen that happen before with anyone. It’s very strange.

You’ve literally no idea if any ref has ever refereed a team twice in a row at home

13 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You’ve literally no idea if any ref has ever refereed a team twice in a row at home

Hes literally said he's never seen it before. I'm pretty sure it's not unique, cant think of any similar cases myself though not spent any time looking into it.

Put him out of his misery and demonstrate all those examples I'm sure you have.

Archived