*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Don’t think this is on SG mate. This is a team which have beaten Porto, Feyenoord and celtic. It’s the players who have complete fucked it and not turned up.

Honestly think some of them believe they’ve won the league already.  

Playing a midfield three that create very little is fine against Porto, Feyenoord, and celtic.  It’s games like these that our lack of creativity from midfield stands out.  We can’t take a central midfielder off and replace him with a number 10 because we don’t have me.  Why don’t we have an attacking central midfielder to help us break teams down or to use when we’re chasing a goal?  This has been an issue for over a year now.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If we do not bring in a couple of better players before Friday I cannot see us winning this title. 😡

Sad thing is...we could win with the team we have...they just don't want it enough yet again.

The players have proven they can do it when they want to:( 

Not usually one for over-reacting but there's no fucking chance we're winning the league.

We've been fucking shocking now for 3 games after the break and yet again have let all the pressure off the fucking scum bastards.

Davis in particular so far off it today.

Utterly woeful.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Gerrard given up too........shuld be on the sidelines shouting like fuck....sat back just accepting it...WTF!!!

He has to take responsibility for this one 

Hearts only could offer physicality and we never even matched that 

If we lose the title .It was here today 

If we go on to lose today then the harsh reality is we’ve deserved it...been well off the pace. Couldn’t fight our way out of a wet paper bag. Frustrating that the opposition always try like fuck against us and lie down to the scum too though...another harsh reality.

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Sad thing is...we could win with the team we have...they just don't want it enough yet again.

The players have proven they can do it when they want to:( 

I know STG but I really think we need a couple of loans in obviously the best we can get or not worth it.

Archived